#6. Who...are you?

#6. Who...are you? - HAN ft. LEE KNOW, Y/N

PROLOGUE

"NO, DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE, I BEG YOU!""Y/N...""NO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!""Promise me that we will see each other again in the future.""I- Promise.""Come here"We hugged one last time, and we were both separated.

~~~~~

FIVE YEARS LATER

Y/N'S POV

A few years passed, and I waited every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, but I havent got the chance to meet him.

JISOO: Mom..mommy??

Y/N: Oh sorry hun, is there anything you need?

JISOO: Can we go outside, pretty please?

Y/N: Okay, let's get change and mommy will take you out.

TIMESKIP

I brought Jisoo to a giant willow tree. The willow tree...where I got separated away from him...I took out her art supplies and she started to doodle. Then I started to have flashbacks...again.

FLASHBACK

FIVE YEARS AGO

He was a soldier, serving for our country. He had to leave for a war...I begged on my knees to not allow them to take him away from me...

???: I will return-

Y/N: I'm not capable to take care of the baby...alone.

???: Y/N look, I really have to go, I'm really sorry that I couldn't be with you when our child will be born. I promise I will return.

The other soldiers came to held me back, but I tried to stop my husband from going.

Y/N: NO, DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

???: Y/N...

Y/N: NO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU-

END OF FLASHBACK

I woke up from the flashback after hearing something, I looked around and Jisoo was still there. I get up and walked behind the tree, to see a man sitting there. I was about to get back to Jisoo when I recognized the ring on the man's hand...Is it really him?? Did he really came back?

Y/N: Excuse me-

He looked up at me, it IS really him.

Y/N: You..you came back!

???: I'm sorry but who are you? Do I know you?

Y/N: Jisung ah, its me...Lee Y/N...

HAN: I'm not sure if we have met each other before, maybe you've mistaken me with someone else.

Y/N: HAN JISUNG! ITS ME YOUR WIFE!

Jisoo came to me.

Y/N: AND THIS IS OUR DAUGHTER, HAN JISOO.

HAN: I...I really do not know what you are talking about.

Y/N: I...I guess I might have mistaken you for the wrong person, I'm sorry for bothering you, I'll leave...

???: Y/N!

As I was about to walk away, someone called out to me, I turned around.

???: I'm Minho, you can call me Lee Know. I'm his best friend. You must be his wife, am I right?

Y/N: Yes, I'm Y/N...

LEEKNOW: Look, this is really hard for me to explain...he is really Jisung, your husband. But unfortunately, when we left for war, he suffered a severe head injury that caused him to lose all of his memories...he forgot everyone...even me. For now, I'm just taking care of him and helping him, and looking for you. 

Tears flowed down my eyes.

Y/N: I...I have no words...

LEEKNOW: I know its really hard for you to accept it, cause it took me a while to get over it.

Y/N: Can you both move into my house, if that's possible?

LEEKNOW: That's a wonderful idea.

TWO YEARS LATER

I'm glad that Jisung's memory is starting to recover, although he still hasn't fully remembered me, it takes patience and time. After sending Jisoo to school today, I went back home. Lee Know was making breakfast for the three of us.

JISUNG: Morning, Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning Jisung ^^

Suddenly, Jisung held his head.

Y/N: Are you okay?  Are you having a headache?

JISUNG: I remember...

Y/N: What did you remember about?

JISUNG: My wife...she...I remember....

Y/N: Jisung ah! Do you remember me?? 

JISUNG: You...Lee Y/N?? Y/N, is that you?

I screamed in joy while hugging Jisung.

Y/N: JISUNG!! YOU REMEMBER ME!! LEEKNOW, JISUNG REMEMBERED ME!

LEEKNOW: What??

Y/N: HE SAID MY NAME!! HE SAID I WAS HIS WIFE!!

JISUNG: It's been a while, Y/N. I missed you.

I smiled at him

Y/N: I missed you too, Jisung.

THE END