#5. "Don't leave me , please"

#5. Don't Leave Me, Please - YOUR BIAS, Y/N

A/N: 'Y/B' means for "Your Bias" meaning you can use your bias/any other member in this SKZ imagine ff. 

Y/B'S POV

I went to the diamond ring store to pick up the custom marriage ring for Y/N. I arrived at the store, the owner gave the custom ring to me in a beautiful ring box. I opened it to see the final results of the ring. It was a custom diamond ring with Y/N'S and my name engraved in it. I said thank you to the owner and went home.

As I was on my way home, I texted Y/N.

With a smile on my face, I drove back home

With a smile on my face, I drove back home. I changed into my suit and applied the cologne Y/N gifted it to me on my birthday. I went to the venue where...I'm going to propose to her. We have been dating for a few years and I think, today is the perfect day where I finally propose to the love of my life.

TIMESKIP

6:55PM

I finally finished getting everything set up, waiting for Y/N at our usual place which is the park we first met, it has a special place in both of our hearts.

10 MINUTES LATER

I started to get worried as Y/N hasn't arrived and it has been 30 minutes. I called and texted her, but none of them were read or picked up. I decided to wait a little while longer before I pack up and just...go home. Maybe something suddenly happened and Y/N couldn't make it today. 

 15 MINUTES LATER

I decided to just pack up and return home, I will maybe just try again next time...but as I was on my way home, there was a huge traffic on the road. Then I hear someone yelling:

"DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO PERFORM CPR?! PLEASE, HELP!"

I stopped my car and immediately went down while rushing to the scene. My heart sank on what I just witnessed. 

Y/N got hit by a car.

I kneeled down beside her, with tears flowing down my cheek. I checked her pulse and it was still there. I quickly performed CPR on her while begging for her to open her eyes.

Y/B: Y/N!! WAKE UP, PLEASE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE! Y/N I BEG YOU!!

Then the ambulance arrived, the paramedics came and checked on Y/N.

Y/B: Please, tell me. How is she?? 

PARAMEDIC: .....I'm sorry, she's not here anymore. It's too late. 

Y/B: No, NO! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY! YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER, PLEASE!

PARAMEDIC: I really apologize, there is nothing I or we can do anymore. 

I cried on Y/N's body, saying this to myself:

"Y/N...why...why did you had to leave me first....Why wasn't it me who left you first instead, I can't do this all alone...I still need you in my life...I'm so sorry that I failed to protect you...I hope you forgive me...and that we meet in our next life so I can apologize to you...again"

THE END

A/N:
Sorry for not uploading in a while and repaying y'all with a SHORT oneshot, I really had no idea or anything about this oneshot, I just went with what came into my mind.