#12. Boyfriend Comforting You (NIGHTMARE)

#12. Boyfriend Comforting You (NIGHTMARE) - YOUR BIAS, Y/N

A/N:
'Y/B' means for "Your Bias" meaning you can use your bias/any other member in this SKZ imagine ff. I would personally recommend this for those who needs some comfort words after a bad day/dream. 

Y/B'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard something. I turn to the side to find Y/N crying, is she having a nightmare? I decided to wake her up because I was worried that it may be a nightmare.

Y/B: Y/N...Y/N....are you okay?

She opened her eyes, then came to hug me tight. 

Y/N: I- I- *sobs*

Y/B: What happened?? Did you had a nightmare??

Y/N: Y-yes...

Y/B: Aww it's okay babe, it's just a nightmare it isn't real...

I patted her back while she cried in my arms. 

Y/N: Y-you died...you w-were hit b-by a car...

Y/B: What?? Y/N you know you don't have to tell me about the dream if you're uncomfortable about it...

Y/N: A c-car hit you...You were in the emergency r-room...The doctors t-tried to save you...b-but..

She tried to explain it to me, but her voice won't come out from her throat, she was stuttering a lot. 

Y/B: Y/N...I'm here...I'm always by your side, I'll never leave you. I promised you that I will always be there for you...

Y/N: Y-you d-died afterwards...w-what's m-more...I was a-at there when the a-accident happened...I...I...failed to s-save you...

Y/B: Y/N it's okay, it was just a dream. Everything that happened wasn't real, okay? I'm here, with you right now. 

I broke the hug and wiped her tears. Gosh her eyes were so red, I felt guilty that she had a nightmare about me. After that, I kissed her and reassured her that everything is okay.

She slowly calmed down and placed her head on my chest. I stroked her hair while patting her. Shortly after a while, she fell asleep.