#21. Valentine's Day

#21. Valentine's Day - YOUR BIAS, Y/N

A/N: 'Y/B' means for "Your Bias" meaning you can use your bias/any other member in this SKZ imagine ff.

Y/B'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I got my phone while looking at the date. It's February 7th, meaning its Valentine's week already. I decided to give Y/N a morning call.

Y/N'S POV

*phone ringing*

Y/N: picks up Why are you calling me this early, its 8am right now.

Y/B: Uhm don't tell me you just woke up-

Y/N: Yes you just ruined my peaceful sleep, now what do you want?

Y/B: Can I come to your house later?

Y/N: Yea sure, just give me a call when you're arriving.

Y/B: Alright, see ya soon.

End Of Call

Y/B'S POV

After ending the call with Y/N, I quickly got out of bed and start to get ready. After getting dressed, I went to the florist shop to get a bouquet of roses for Y/N and head straight to her house. 

TIMESKIP

Y/N'S HOUSE

*ding dong*

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: Sigh this boy always forgets what I tell him, I told him to call me before he arrived and now he's here ringing the bell. opens door

Y/B: Hi!

Y/N: You forgot to ca-

Y/B: I got you roses :)

Y/N: Oh thank you, and it smells wonderful! Come in, have a seat. I made breakfast for the both of us.

Y/B: You shouldn't have done that- I could've just brought you out instead.

Y/N: I don't mind cooking afterall, just that you have to do the dishes since you forgot to call me before you arrived *smirks*

Y/B: HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR-

Y/N: Oh yes it is, and eat before the food turns cold.

[A/N: Sorry to interrupt the ff, since I'm so lazy I'm just gonna shorten on what Y/B did for the entire week.]

TIMESKIP

STILL Y/N'S POV

14th February

Y/B drives me to an amusement park for today's date, on the way there, I asked him a question.

Y/N: I've been wondering...how long have you been planning this? Like everyday you did something for me

Feb 7th: Roses
Feb 8th: Chocolate
Feb 9th: Teddy Bear
Feb 10th: Scented Candle
Feb 11th: Hug
Feb 12th: Kiss
Feb 13th: Propose
Feb 14th: Date

Y/B: Ever since last year I guess, since last year's Valentine date was kinda last minute and a total mess since we had to prepare for graduation, and I wanna make this year's Valentine better.

Y/N: You know you don't have to do that much for me right?

Y/B: But I want to ;)

TIMESKIP

We played all sorts of games and activities there at the park, soon enough its was already the end of the day. Y/B brought me to a beach and we laid down on the sand while stargazing. 

Y/B: The stars are beautiful today, isn't it?

Y/N: Yea..thank you for today, I really enjoyed it so much.

Y/B: Anything for you ;)