#19. Were We Meant To Be Or Not? (2)

#19. Were We Meant To Be Or Not? (2) - FELIX, Y/N FT. HAN

A FEW WEEKS LATER

FELIX'S POV

I quitted the basketball team to spend more time with Y/N. I want to make sure she will be happy every single moment.

LUNCHTIME

Y/N'S POV

FELIX: Y/N I'll be going to the washroom, stay here okay?

Y/N: Okay.

I started to eat first since I was hungry, then I felt cold water splashing on my head.

LISA: HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HER!

GISELLE: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING HER WITHOUT FELIX IN MONTHS! WHERE DID YOUR BOY GO HUH?

Lisa spotted the diamond necklace on my neck and grabbed it.

LISA: WELL LOOK AT THIS, SINCE WHEN YOU WERE RICH AHHAHAHHA!

Y/N: I-it was a g-gift-

GISELLE: I BET ITS FAKE HAHAHAHA!

I stayed silent and looked down. Suddenly, I heard a loud slap followed by a deep voice.

FELIX: What.have.you.done.to.her.

LISA: U-UHM I DID NOTHING SHE J-JUST WET H-HERSELF SO I THOUGHT OF H-HELPING HER

FELIX: You don't look like you're helping. I already told you, one more time and your next destination is hell.

LISA: FELIX PLEASE IM SORRY OKAYY! *pouts*

FELIX: I don't care.

Y/N: F-felix its-

FELIX: Y/N stay here and don't go anywhere, I'm sending these two to the principal's office.

Y/N: Okay...

FELIX'S POV

I lied. I grabbed Lisa and Giselle by their collar and dragged them to the rooftop. I threw them to a corner and took out my gun and pointed it at them.

LISA & GISELLE: PLEASE SPARE US! PLEASE WE'RE SORRY JUST SPARE US!

FELIX: .....

Without saying another word, I shot them both. I went back down to the cafeteria to see Y/N falling asleep on the table. I sat in front of her and quickly ate before waking her up.

FELIX: Wakey wakey~ its time to wake up~

Y/N'S POV

I was napping peacefully when I heard a deep voice that woke me up.

Y/N: YOU SCARED ME!

FELIX: Hehe sorry the bell is going to ring soon so I had to wake you up.

TIME SKIP

AT HOME, AFTER SCHOOL

Y/N: Felix...

FELIX: Hmm?

Y/N: Earlier...I know you didn't send Lisa and Giselle to the principal's office. Did you kill them?

FELIX: Uhm Y/N how did-

Y/N: I've known you for years, and it's obvious you shot them. I noticed some slight small blood stains on your uniform.

FELIX: Okay fine yes I did kill them because I had to, they were bullying you too much.