#8. Saved My Life

#8. Saved My Life - CHANGBIN, Y/N

AT THE GYM

Y/N'S POV

Today Changbin and I are gonna do some arm workout. He said my arms need to have more muscles in it. We did some warm up before going to the pull-up bars.

CHANGBIN: You ready for today's workout?
Y/N: Yea~
CHANGBIN: I'll do 50 pull-ups, you do 25.
Y/N: Alright.

Changbin and I began our pull-ups, after few minutes, I finally completed 25 pull-ups. I sat down on a bench while waiting for Changbin to finish his. Surely not long afterwards, he completed his.

Y/N: I wanna try the barbell bench press.
CHANGBIN: You sure? 
Y/N: Yea, you can do your own workout, I can handle it myself.
CHANGBIN: Okay, call me if you need anything.

I went to the barbell bench area and changed the weight of the plates. I wanna try breaking my record so I made the barbell weight to 45kg. I secured the plates and laid on the bench.

I lifted it slowly from the handle, but disaster struck when I realized I couldn't hold onto the weight of the barbell. My hands trembled and I lost grip of the barbell and it fell on my neck.

CHANGBIN'S POV

I was peacefully doing my dumbbell workout when I heard a loud thump, I turned to my left and immediately ran to Y/N. I quickly lifted the barbell up from her neck and ran to her side.

Y/N: *coughs*
CHANGBIN: Are you okay? Why did you even made it to 45kg?! Your recent was only 35kg! You could've died if I was wearing my headphones and not paying attention to you!
Y/N: S-sorry, I thought I c-could handle the w-weight...

I patted her back to make sure she calmed down, then I gave her a hug.

CHANGBIN: Next time don't do dangerous stuff without me around, you know you can always let me know when you need help with something, I won't mind helping you at all. Now let's just go home and rest today, okay?
Y/N: Okay....

A/N: Sorry if this oneshot was a little too short, I had no idea on what else to write lol.