28. Reunion..?

A/N- Dear lovely readers, behold, new chapter is finally update! TT^TT Sorry for taking sooo longggg!

“…Loki..” She called again, gently.

By his body posture, she knew that he was trying to figure it out who was calling him. Stiffen yet slowly he turn around as his widen eyes finally meet her teary gaze, he gasp in disbelief at the sight in front of him.

“Is it… really you…?” He breath out.

His legs slowly move forward one at a time as he reach his hand out to touch the glass where her hand was as if wanting to grab hers. With one more look at her face, he broke down and sobbed like a child finally meet his mother.

Falling down to his knees, Layla follow suit and crying along side, hearing his desperate wail echo in the room.

“Lea!!”

Outside of the room, Natasha leans at the wall in front of the door while crossing her arms with a sad smile. She can hear the cries in the room ,thus she will let them have their moment.

Knowing the two of them will take some time, Natasha glance one last time at the gate before she leave to meet up with the others superheroes at the communication system room.

****

Back to Layla,

She couldn’t believe in front of her eyes to finally be able to meet Loki again. The tears slide down to her red cheeks, her hands touches the glass wall that seems to be a barrier between them. The room fills with the echo of his cries and repeating her name under his shaky breath.

At first, he was banging the wall trying to reach her while his right hand traces her face through the wall with his fingers, staring at her with teary red eyes. His emerald eyes fills with so much emotions that is about to burst out, wanting to express everything to her.

“…Lea…Lea…”

The way he repeating her name with such desperation through his tone. He was devastated to hug her, to pull her close to him to make sure she is real and never disappear like last time.

He looks so helpless…

…only in front of her.

“I’m here, Loki.” She sniffed, “…I’m here for you…”

If only she could enter this cell to hug him but if she did, the security system will alarm the others. As if someone read her thought, the earpiece at her left ear she had wear suddenly make a beep sound like the sound you receive a call. Tapping it to answer the call,

“Hey, this is Natasha. Want me to help you?”

Layla frowned in confused, “What… do you mean… by help…?”

A sound of air wuish is heard, in green light, as the cell door slide open slightly and she could only stares in bewildered, “Don’t tell me…”