21. Tony Stark

You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.

You win some,

You lose some.

Children, they have a high curiosity.

Once they set their target on, they won't stop until they get what they want.

Although, there is one thing adults aren't aware of children behaviour...

... they can be very aggressive and demanding.

Children won't be easily to let go on something or someone they very attracted to. When a child is born, something sparkles and beautiful is very interesting and alluring to them. Pretty things can be easily distracted but there is one child is very ego.

He may still a kid on that day but his memory is very strong if it's related to someone he admires the most. At the age of 3, he cried as he dropped to his knees while holding his bleeding leg in pain by tripping on the wet floor. He was playing around at the backyard to catch dragonfly and he didn't notice the floor is wet causing him to tripped.

When she heard him cried out in pain, she rushed to his side and place her hand on his wound by using her glowing aura to heal it. It was soothing and cold yet it eases the pain sensation. He stares at her glowing hand in amazed. Once she had done healing his leg, he looked up at her with admiration and said, "It's so cool! Is that magic? Are you a magician?"

She chuckles at him, ruffling his hair gently. "Magician? No. I am a goddess."

"A goddess?" He tilted his head in confuse, "Goddess is not human. You're a human and pretty."

She embraces him while squeals at his cuteness. "Aww... Why are you so cute!"

"S-Stop hugging me!"

It's not like he dislike her hugs, moreover he kinda likes it if she was the one who hugged him. It's comfortable. He may be stubborn but he wished to stay like this forever with her loving embrace and warmth.

That is until she had a sudden to leave their home.

He was searching for her because he felt insecure without her until he arrived in front of the library and pushed the door opened. Finally found her, he makes his way towards her and climbed up to sit on her laps comfortably. While she was reading her book, he stares at her in curiosity and she looked down at him in amused.

"Like what you see?"

The little boy response with his cute giggles, reaching his little hands out. "Layla! Do it again! The magic!"