27. Reindeer Game

A/N- Finally! The chapter you all have been waiting for!! Enjoy  TT^TT

**

‘Actually… that’s where you were wrong. All of our focus was on making money, always focus on your work… never paying attention to your family. When the time comes, eventually they will soon leave from your life forever.

At first you don’t care and just focusing on works and making money but over time, you will soon realized…

No amount of money was worth losing your family over.’

**

Third POV

Year 2011

“So, let me get this straight.” Inhaled with calm face, “You were saying that after the Stark Expo… causing a huge ruckus? And you never even bother to call me for HELP?!!”

In somewhat secret place, currently where SHIELD’s negotiation place.

The goddess had just received an unexpected call from Nick Furry, stating that her ‘family’ is in big trouble for causing damages and creating an army of robots attacking innocent citizens. Also, receiving few complaints about the-so-called Iron man. Before she came here, she was preparing a New Year celebration with all the young mutants at Xavier’s school.

Starting tomorrow will be a new year…

…and of course happy moment will ruined by certain someone and looks like she couldn’t spend more time with the others this year.

Just in time for her to arrived early to speak with him before Nick comes. Thus, here she is, sitting in front of him and glaring slightly at his scoffing face, avoiding her.

“I don’t want to ruin your moment there. Beside, I did my best to avoid any missions that provide for you buuttt I reasoning with your boss, saying that you are on a vacation, labeling ‘Layla is off-limit’.” He proudly said, “Well, no need to thank me. I know I am the best.”