15. To Change

******

"So, I wake up in my younger body, God knows where, then what?"

He who was now staring at the rock table for him to laid on before his friend could sent him somewhere far from their time. His raven haired straighten at the edge above making him looks like a wolf ears and silver line haired of each side. He may looked around his fifty but his body posture and appearance seems active in his youth.

The old man in his wheelchair, moved forward to him as he speaks, "You will need to go to my house and find me. Convince me of all of this."

The wolverine glanced at his shoulder to look at him in confusion, "Won't you just be able to read my mind?"

"I didn't have my powers in 1973." He admitted, "Logan, you're going to do for me what I once did for you. Lead me, guide me. I was a very different man then. You'll have to be patient with me."

Logan scoffed, "Patience isn't my strongest suit."

"You'll need me as well." Another man steps in, he wore dark gray armor, though he usually wears his helmet but somehow he lost it. He looks very tired and exhausted but he is willing to help his brotherhood.

"What?"

"After Mystique left Charles she came with me and I set her on a dangerous path. A darker path... and I regretted it." He explained, his eyes show a hint of guilt and loneliness. "It's going to take the two of us side by side. At a time when we couldn't be further apart."

The professor nodded his head in agreement, Logan was in deep thought before he bluntly speaks in sarcasm, "How can I find you anyway? By the looks of you now, you might be younger or a kid. How can a kid like you set her in a dark path? This doesn't make any sense..."

Smirking at the Wolverine who seems to be in distress, "You will be surprise once you see me there."

He groaned, "Great. Where can I find you?"

"Well, that's complicated."

When Logan laid down, Magneto stood beside him with a serious face. "And one more thing... Prevent those humans lay a finger on Saber or they will experiment her due to her immortality."

"Saber?"

"You will know once you meet her... I bet you knew who I was talking about."

"Good luck."

*********

Year 1973

In the beautiful mansion, a beautiful lady sat on the sofa with a small boy around 3 years old sitting comfortably on her laps and staring at her face in curiosity. She notices he was staring at her as she looks down at him with a kind smile. "Like what you see?"

The little respond with his cute giggles, reaching his little hands out. "Layla! Do it again! The magic!"

Chuckling at his cuteness, she raises her right hand in front of his view and slowly the source of blue light forms a small shape of an eagle and flies around them, sparkles flow behind its feathers. He stares at it in awe. Somehow, this reminds her of when she was with Loki, playing magic like right now. Again, her chest tightens in pain at the thought of him. 'How is he?' She was worried about him even though years have passed by, she couldn't get rid of her concern for him.