6. Forget Me Not

Everywhere he goes, there will always the news about Stark industry or Stark's new invention. Especially the most popular news is about Stark's Lady.

He thought maybe it's just another woman who throws themselves to get attentions from Howard Stark and willingly to do anything to be his woman. That woman won't last long before Stark find another new replacement for his entertainment, that's what James Bucky Barnes thought to himself.

Months passed, he was surprised to hear Stark is still with the same woman!

Like, how can that be?!

It's almost a year for Howard to stay 'loyal' with the same woman!

Rumors spread that the Stark's Lady is absolutely Gorgeous like any women in this world, she is friendly, good sense of humor and respects those who are worthy and most shockingly is .... She is a Soldier!

He gathered the information about the 'Mystery Stark's Lady' from woman to woman he had spend time with. To his amused, all the women talked fondly and genuinely respects about the Stark's Lady.

Layla Prince, that's her name.

Prince, huh? There is few chances she is from a royal family, maybe one of the reasons why Howard Stark is 'loyal' to her which that makes sense... but he still doesn't understand why she joined the army! A royal family joining the war?! How desperate was the colonel searching for backup help?!

He was determinate to find and meet Layla face to face, wanting to know if the rumors true about her.

That was until he had been called to gathered at the HQ for his first mission assigned for 'A rescue Mission'. There outside from the HQ entrance, the famous Howard Stark argued with a lady, whose back is facing Bucky which he can't see her face. Even her poster shows that she had a fine curve body with her unusual clothes wear and her brunette haired tied perfectly in pony-tail style. And unknown old man who looks like a doctor, stood beside Howard trying to calm him down. Curious as he seem, he walked closer to them until he heard their conversation.

"I know this is your first mission but please make sure you HAVE everything you need, okay?" Howard place both of his hands on her shoulders, "This is war you are facing."

Bucky was shocked to see Howard genuinely concern expression and it's not even fake! His eyes dart at the lady in front of him, maybe that lady has a good influence of Howard and maybe a good change.

And that's when he finally heard her voice, "Please, it's not that I don't know. I can protect myself. Do not worry of my well being." Placing her right hand beside his cheek, "I promise I will be back safe and sound." Immediately, Howard embraced her as if she would disappear before him. Bucky was awe struck in his disbelieved of Howard shocking action! He make a coughed sound to catch their attentions, much to a certain Stark displeased for ruining their moment.