12. Between Two Men

He is known as the charming engineer in his country and he NEVER shows his true color in public except for Layla. Only Layla. She is the only one he can share everything even the simplest thing he did, like a child wanting to impress her. He is also an expert at reading men's expressions knowing what they were thinking when they met ladies especially Layla. Sometimes he can be quiet aggressive and cold towards them, preventing them from getting closer to her. For example, Bucky and Steve were interested and might attract to her beauty. That was why Howard sometimes dragging her away from them.

It was just a sentimental for the two soldiers. Normal for him.

He thought every man admires Layla because of her natural beauty and perfect personalities, that is normal for them to like her.

But today, he learned not ALL men just admire her. When she introduced that young man called Erik to him, there this negative aura around him and he 100% sure he doesn't like this German kid.

Why?

Because this young man is different.

Howard can't detect any familiar expressions or facade except one...

...cold-hearted.

His façade is expressionless to the point of nearly blank reaction yet cold gaze when he looks at Howard with the sudden threat for no reason and why only towards him?! Why not Jarvis too?! Jarvis greets him and he responded nicely.

Why not Howard Stark?!

Did he ever do something to make Erik dislike him?