1. Not Everyone Likes Her

A/N- Warning for those who haven't watch Thor Ragnarok!

Once Layla entered the portal, the atmosphere is lively fills beautiful scenery. The asgardian are friendly and some knew her because she is the Princess of Amazon. They greets her, smile happily at the sight of the princess and the children are walking towards her, wanting to hug her.

She wear her brown cloak to cover herself and avoid any one of her sharp weapons from hurting the little children.

"Hello Princess Layla!"

"Good morning, princess"

"Greeting, Princess Layla."

"Hello." Layla waved at them with a smile.

She truly is a beauty. Reaching her hand to ruffles one of the children heads causing them to laughed and giggle at receiving her affection. After that, she make her way towards the kingdom, the only one with the tall building and when she arrived, she saw her mother's best friend, the mother of all and queen, who are waiting for her and give her a welcoming hug.

"Welcome, dear. I am glad you arrived here safely."

Layla smile, "Thank you."

The reason why Layla wanting to go to Asgard, is because she want to learn few healing magic from the Queen, Frigga. Hippolyta's best friend, Frigga, had agreed to teach Layla how to wield magic and learn new healing magic.

The brunette princess glance beside the Queen to see one of her servant carry a baby. She smile, looking at Frigga who had already smile joyful as if she can't wait to tell the princess about the good news.

"Is that..."

The queen nodded her head, reaching her arms to hold the baby as her servant bowed before leaving the two ladies and they slowly make their way in the huge living room. Frigga secure the baby in her arms to show Layla with proud and loving smile. "This is my son, Thor."

She gently hand her baby to Layla, who seems hesitate to touch the little asgardian, not just a normal asgard but also a prince. "Go on. I promise he won't cry." Frigga encourage her.

Her arms slowly reach for the baby and once he is in her arms, she stares at him in curious. The baby blinked his eyes when his adorable face look up at her, he giggles as his tiny hand trying to touch her face causing her smile widen at the sight of him. He is cute... His blonde haired. His adorable eyes. She know one day he will look like his father.

"He likes you, Layla." The queen cooed.

"I think so." Layla murmurs, glance at her with a smirk, "I bet Hela will be so thrilled if she saw her little brother is blond. She is the only one with black haired. Thor looks so much like All-Father." She laughed humorously at the thought of her rival priceless reaction but slowly her laugh dead down when she see Frigga is not laughing or smile.

Layla frowned, seeing her looking down with sad expression. 'Something is wrong...' "Frigga... If I may ask, where is Hela?" Usually upon her arrival, Hela will always be the one who stood in front of the entrance either to greet her or insult her like always but now she noticed a certain goddess is absence today.

Still no word come from Frigga. Layla cuddle little Thor to her, tighten slightly, her eyes narrowed in worried. "Where is she?" She gulp, a hint of anxious and fear in her voice.