2. Unforgivable

Few years has passed since the war...

Somewhere in the castle, in the big room of the library fills with different types of books for those who loves to read and curious about the world. At the edge of the room near the window, a beautiful lady with brunette haired, wearing in her blue asgradian dress, sitting on a chair which she had place it beside the window so that she can enjoy the view while reading her book.

The light from the window shine at her, if someone enters the room they might mistaken her as the goddess of beauty. True she is beautiful but not as beauty as the goddess of love. While she enjoyed the peaceful silent, she doesn't notice a little boy around at the age of 7, walk towards her and slowly yet silently climb his little body up to her laps. When he finally achieved, he sit on her laps and trying to take a peek at what she was reading.

She had noticed his presence few minutes ago, looking down at him in amuse as her right arm rest behind his back so he would not fall and secure him close on her laps.

Being the curious child he is, he tilted his head to the side in wonder and ask, cutely. "What are you reading, Lea?" It's a nickname he called for her instead of Layla.

Chuckled at his cuteness, she kissed his forehead lovingly before he could slap her away for embarrassing him and whine childish. "S-Stop it! You are embarrassing me!"

"Why should I? You are adorable! Beside, no one is here except the two of us, my dear."

He scoff, crossing his arms in annoyed but you could see his cheeks is red. Aww... The little mischief is blushing~ Layla smile, closing her book to show him the cover of it. "I'm reading about Earth."

"Earth? You mean Midgardian?"

"Yes, Loki. Midgard."