Chap 3:- Passionate Kiss 💋💋

Her mind was so much frustrated thinking about Mahira's question she decided to release her tension and her  only ways are either singing or fuc**ng. So she went towards college stadium with Sid following her went towards stage and started singing.
Sd pov - She is a great singer I always love listening her or watching her dancing. I can always feel that she has some pain in her heart which reflects in her singing🥺🥺.
After college hours
Sa- Today at platinum bar (imaginary name) .
Sd- Yes mam😁😁
Sa- Why r u smiling like an idiot .
Sd- So..sorry m.mam.
Sa- I asked u the reason gadhe🤣🤣
Sd- Mam u s..sing w..well .
Sa- Thanku (with a poker face though she felt good somewhere).
Sid was shocked beyond anything bcz this is first tym in a whole one year she talked with him and he was so happy  😁😁😁😁
Sa- Stop smiling now like a Dumbo and focus on driving.
Sd- 😗😚
They reached home she went towards her room and Sid took her tiffin and move towards gatekeeper's cabin to have lunch with him.
In the evening she came down in

She was moving down the stairs when she bumped into her step father Sf (stepfather)- Hi baby where are u going my darling looking soo sexy (with a devil smirk)😈

Sf (stepfather)- Hi baby where are u going my darling looking soo sexy (with a devil smirk)😈.
Sa- You r no one to me so I don't find a reason to answer you .
Sd- Oh baby I am your daddy
She felt disgusting
Sa- You r daddy to those bitches whom you fu** stay away frm me u r no one to me understood 😡
Saying she went outside only to find Sid standing opening a door and having a 😁 on his face she somewhere find sukoon looking him but hide it with a poker face and sat in the car . They reach at the bar and she moved in and Sid was standing beside the car. 
She met with her friends and all started playing only dare  game .
First was shefali's turn she got dare to go on a dance floor and do sensuous dance with stranger she completed her dare and went towards private bedroom to fu**. Then Sana's turn came she got dare to kiss the first guy who enters in the bar she agreed and watch through mirror it was Zain coming with his gang she became excited and went towards the gate. She jumped on a guy and started kissing him very passionately💋💋. For the first tym in her life she found that her soul was finding peace and started kissing more passionately. After 7-8 min when she detach herself  she found that she kissed her driver Sid. She was shocked 😱😱.
Sana's pov:- This was the best kiss of my life till now I felt so happy that I got answer to my question that Zain is my soulmate but when I get detached from him I found that I kissed my driver then why I feel that my body cells got their life back and he is my forever... Why God Why????
Sid's pov:- Mr. Deshmukh (sana's stepfather) called me informing that her mother met with an accident and she is not picking her phone so I had to inform her to come back home asap so i rushed towards the entrance and went inside but some girl suddenly jumped on me and kissed me hard and I found myself lost in that kiss so I hold her waist and reciprocate d with full passion 🙈 then suddenly I feel that I had tasted these lips before ohhhh noooo I again kissed my mam but wait she kissed me this made me mad and I was lost in that kiss..
Everyone was looking at them with open mouth and Zain felt so jealous of it he went from there (he also likes sna and he knows she has feelings for him he wanted to date her as she is the most popular girl).
This was the most "Passionate Kiss"  of her life but the question is that was with the wrong or right person..