Chap 36- I am lucky🤗🤗

Sid came back home and saw that she was sleeping... The food was placed on a table untouched...
Sid felt bad and sat beside her and held her hand...

Sd- Why Sana why am I asking too much...said with teary eyes...
I love u jaan but I'm not capable enough to take care of your needs...
I am incompetent Sana...said almost crying 😭.

Tears flow from his eyes and fell on her hand which Sid was holding.
She woke up feeling something and the sight infront of her broke her completely...

Sana's pov:- The day I fell in love with him one thing is sure I can't see tears in his eyes🥺🥺...

Sa- Sid hey Bubba don't cry....plss Jaan I can't see u crying...said holding his hand and sat infront of him..

Sid looked upwards and found her sitting infront of him with her angelic face, without wasting a second he hugged her tight and she too reciprocated...

Sd- Sana in my life I am not used to this environment.. After my dad I and mom have worked hard day and night.. Saved each penny in our life🥺🥺..
Sometimes when we would not have enough grocery and still next month is 3 days ahead maa used to sleep hungry...
Maa and I used to eat once in a day to make sure priya gets her two time food.....said crying 😭😭

I am sorry for this Sana I got shocked to hear that u ordered food for 2700.... I should accept that this is your lifestyle...
But Sana I always told u to not to spend ur money on us....

Sana was also crying listening him but his last line make her angry 😡 and she said

Sa- Sid us means??.... U never considered me as your family....
Sd- Sana what are u saying yaar...
U Know in what context I am saying...
Plss don't change my words😡

Sa- Sid u clearly said not to spend on us...said in harsh tone...Yes I will think what i understand

Sd- Saala yeh sahi hai apne lagne par kuch bhi socho aur meri band Baja do😭😭
Sa- Shut up, u don't talk to me...

She was about to go when Sid hold her hand and said calmly

Sd- Sana yaar..... sighing.. This is not the way we would solve our matters... We are husband and wife.....
Marriages are complicated always but in our case it is more complicated bcz our lifestyles are way too different...

Sana Jaan plss understand I just want nobody could question tomorrow that I did this marriage for money... It's not that I am only thinking about me it's just self respect...
U have seen naa how on your birthday people not even took two minutes to judge me and maa...said calmly 🥺🥺

Sana after thinking two minutes said
Sa- It means if people have wrong opinions about us then we start living according to them...😯😯

People will judge Sid and u say when I will earn then I can spend money on u ,maa and priya so give me guarantee that people will not judge us than....

Bubba I am not a kid that u guys will use me, u r my family Sid I also have the right on my family..

Sd- Sana I think u r right, somewhere I was taking ur right to be completely part of this family...
Sana I am now not saying u too don't spend ur money on us but u also have to become one among us...

I am not saying to completely change ur lifestyle, it's not possible neither for u nor for us...
I want u to taste our lifestyle too, u live with us here in our home then u should know how much we value money...
U have money it doesn't mean u will spend it anyway which somewhere we won't like...
Said with teary eyes🥺🥺

Sana looked him and understand his point and said

Sa- Sid I am sorry I got ur point from now before spending money I'll think about it's necessity....said smiling😊😊

Sid hugged her tight and she too reciprocated with full emotions...

Sd- Jaan can I make one request to u...said pouting 😚😚
Sana chuckled looking him and nodded her head

Sd- Shying.... Call me bu....Bubba from now plsss..🤭🤭

Sana laughed hard looking him as he was looking the cutest...
Sid make an angry pout but blushed when Sana said

Sa- My Bubba I love u loads .....said pecking his lips..

Sd- Love u too biwi❤️❤️
Sana u haven't eaten anything, u sit I will reheat the food.
He was about to move when she held his hand and said in a husky way...

Sa- Bubbbaaaa I wanna eat u😜😜
Sid lowered his head listening her bold biwi..
Sana held his chin and started kissing him passionately, she started kissing his neck...

Sana removed his shirt and sid also removed her clothes.Sid bit,suck and lick her blossoms.. 🙈🙈

They made love with full passion and slept cuddling each other🤗🤗

Next morning Sid woke up and kissed her forehead.... He got ready and moved out to find her sister waking up..
Sd- Priyu bacha come fast after freshen up, I' ll make tea and u come and help me with breakfast 😊😊
Pr- Ok bhaiya just give me 10 minutes..

Sid put potatoes in a cooker and started making tea... Till then priya came and they both made breakfast....

After having breakfast priya went to school and Sid went in room to wake her up...

Sd- Biwi wake up fast you have to go to college and I have to go to my job...

Sana woke up yawning and smiled looking him only in jeans as he was getting ready for his work.. She got up and hugged him from back...
Sd- Biwi subah subah romance.... Get ready breakfast is ready....😊😊

Sana kissed his back and moved to get ready..

Sana and Sid both were sitting on dinning table and started having their breakfast when Sana said

Sa- Wow Sid this is so tasty 😋😋
Sd- Thanku biwi...said pecking her forehead..

Driver came and they both went out when Sana said
Sa- Sid come I'll drop u...
Sd- No biwi, u go I'll manage...said smiling..
She nodded her head and was about to move when one of the neighbour said

Nb- Arrey wah Sid tumhari toh aish hai, biwi ke paise pe full aish..said laughing 😯😯

Sid felt bad but remembered their conversation and said

Sd- Aunty I don't know about aish but one thing is for sure "I am lucky" to have her in my life....
Sana felt happy listening him and left whereas Sid was waiting for an auto..

Both talked about their points, let's see what life has store for them❤️❤️