Chap 42- My Princess ❤️

Sa- Sid I never said u r incompetent...said with misty eyes..
Sd- Sana I think humein ab ghar jaana chahiye it's too late....he was about to walk away when she held his hand and said

Sa- U only said that what may happen we will always resolve our fights...toh ab kyun conversation chod rahe ho beech mein...

Sid sighed looking her and said
Sd- Because before conversation we need to accept each other...

Sana pyaar karne mein aur ek doosre ko accept karne mein bahut difference hai...
We love each other I am not denying it but trust me love is a last step in any relation..

Humne trust, understanding inn sab par kabhi focus hi nahi kiya...
I am not saying love is not important but love will stay if we will understand each other, start trusting each other's decision 🥺🥺

Sana with teary eyes left his hand and without saying anything sat in the car silently....

Sid too sat beside her and started driving....
They reached home and silently went towards their room as maa and priya were sleeping....

Sana took her clothes and went towards bathroom to change and Sid changed there only...

Sid's pov:- Yaar yeh kitni sexy hai...
Sid jo bhi kahe lucky toh tu hai🤭🤭... Yaar I so wanna kiss her hard and explore her  whole body ....
He was thinking all this with little blush on his face and looking her without blinking his eyes...

Sana ignoring him went towards bed and slept facing her back....
Sid was still standing there looking her like a 5 year old kis looking at his favourite icecream...

He came back to senses when Sana said
Sa- If u r done plss switch off the light...

Sid hurriedly switched off the light and slept facing his back to her...
Both were trying to sleep but couldn't as they know they are not in each other's arms, so they will not be able to sleep but their egos didn't let them talk to each other about it🥺🥺...

Next morning Sid woke up and saw that Sana was not there. He was shocked as she doesn't get up so early....

He was about to go out to check when she came in