Chap 35- U can never understand me🥺🥺

Sun rays fall on them but the weather was little cold which make them stick more close to each other ... Their naked bodies under the sheets was giving them the required heat...

A subtle smile on their faces clearly depicts the peace they were feeling in each other arms🤗🤗...

Sid woke up first and saw his angel sleeping in his arms with messy hair, her sindoor all over her forehead, a soft smile and her mesmerizing morning glow😚😚...

Sid forgetting that he is still inside her,moved and she hissed in pain😯 and woke up... Sid pulled his erection out of her and said with tensed face

Sd- Oh shit Sana u must be so sore,how can we sleep like this yaar🥲🥲.... You must be in so pain.... I am sorr

Before he could complete Sana made him shut by coming on top of him and started kissing him slowly..
Their naked bodies were rubbing against each other raising their desires...

Sana hold his erection in her hand and positioned herself on him and started riding him...🙈🙈

Sid groaned loudly feeling her softness...
Sa- Ahhhhh Sid..hartthhhh....
She placed Sid's hands on her blossoms and Sid started fondling them....🥵🥵

After their love session Sana slept for sometime whereas Sid freshen up and started making sandwiches for her.... 

Sid's pov:- Today I am feeling like I found myself... I was living my life but now I wanted to feel and live every moment of my life...

He was thinking all this when a soft pair of hands came and hugged him from back...♥️♥️.

Sa- Thinking about me....said kissing his back as he was wearing his jeans only..

Sid shivered when her lips touched his body...
He turned to see only bedsheet draped around her body..

Sid picked her up, made her sit on a  counter and peck her lips

He was about to move beside when she pulled him and he stand between her legs...

Sd- Arrey biwi atleast let me get an apple🍎.... U must be hungry...

Sana left him he took apple and gave it to her when she hold his hand...

She placed apple in her mouth and through her eyes signalled him to have..
He stand between her legs and took a bite from another side...🙈🙈

They were looking into each other eyes when some burnt smell hit their nostrils and they looked towards burner and Sid said

Sd- Ohhh shitt yaar now we have only one sandwich 🥪🥪

Sana laughed hard looking him 🤣🤣 and Sid made an angry pout...
They both had breakfast with Sana sitting on Sid's lap...with lot of teasing🥺🥺

They were sitting in balcony cosily when Sid kissing her shoulder said....

Sd- Biwi it's already 1 we have to leave I have my evening shift as today is Sunday so I have to reach at the hotel by 5....