Chap8:- U r not her prince charming😌

She went towards bar and started drinking🍺 as if there is no tomorrow. Her mind was so occupied with the thought that how his driver came in her mind during s*x😡😡.
Sa- come on Sana how u can think of him. Am I really in love with him? Do I even knw what love is? How can I love a poor guy? Ahhhhh so many questions where to go to get these answers. I wish dad u were here( she said last line with Misty eyes)😔😔.
She was heavily drunk and the bar was about to close so she move outside and was thinking how to go back home as acc to her Sid would have gone home giving key to the valet. But to her surprise Sid was standing there only☺️. She was shocked to see him . She move towards him with shivering legs . She was about to fall but Sid hold her protectively😯😯.
Sd- Mam r u fine 😟
She was looking at him still in his arms and for the first tym Sid saw that how beautiful her eyes are filled with purity, innocence and pain.
Sd- Mam u need something (asked patting her cheeks).
Sa- You😱
Sd- Mam u r not in senses pls sit I'll drop u home🥺
Sa- No I want to stay with u😱 . U knw when I was in the room I saw u. What u were doing there(drunkard state).
Sd- Mam I was here only not in any room🤣🤣
Sa- Abey gadhe u were here (pointing towards head), here (heart) and every where.
Hey driver u knw what is love?
Sid was shocked but look into her eyes and said for me love is you😍😍
Both were so close and were about to kiss each other lost in each other's eyes when suddenly his phone rang it was of shweta. He came in senses all her words start roaming in his mind he made her sit in car and answered his phone 📱📱
Shw- Hi Sid 😃 Shweta here.
Sd- Hi shweta, how r u and from where u got my number?
Shw- I am fine Sid and aunty gave me your number. I hope u r fine with it?
Sd - yeah!yeah! Just asking.
They were talking about their lives when he heard Sana calling him bringing her head out from car window like a small child. Sid look at her he chuckled looking at her and asked shweta if he can call later as he is on his duty. She agreed😉😉
Sd- Mam plss move inside we r going home.
Sa- Ok but it's my car I'll sit in front she said pouting😚😚.
Sd- Ok mam come.
He was about to open door for hee when she jumped from back seat to front seat 🤭🤭.
Sid was driving his car and she was looking outside the window when she suddenly jump on him and sit in his lap🙈🙈. Sid lost his balance but thankfully applied breaks.
Sd- Mam what r u doing ( shouting )
Sa- Shut up don't yell on me🤐🤐 it's my car and I'll sit here u drive idiot😂🤣.
Sd- Mam but its my lap not car seat he said frustratingly as she was moving to and fro on his lap making him difficult to drive🙈🤭. But she was adamant she didn't move. Not left with any option he started driving and she encircled her hands around his neck and slept keeping her head on his chest😚😚. It was the best moments for Sid. He was feeling like an angel is so close to him but on the other hand he knows that she doesn't belongs to him. It was just her drunkard state which made her do this😔😔.
They reached her mansion Sid tried to wake her up but she was not waking up. So not left with any option he carried her in his arms and move towards her room but he was stopped by her SF and said
Sf- Hey driver,how dare u touch my baby😡😡.
Sd- Sir she is drunk and now sleeping I didn't have any other option.
Sf- Give her to me I'll take her to her room.
Sid got bad vibes from him so said
Sd- Sir actlly I heard a voice from ur room I think Mrs. Singhaniya is calling u 😉😉
Sf- No I didn't hear anything
Sd- No no sir I heard once again plss sir look once.
Sf- Ok u stay here only
Sid nodded but as soon as he left he move towards her room and made her lay on her bed and was about to leave when he found his locket got stuck in her dress 🧐🧐so he move more close to her to remove that locket and look at her face and lost all his senses he peck her lips😘😘 and hurriedly move outside.
He took his two wheeler and move towards his home where his mother was waiting and asked
Sm- why are u so late today?
Sd- mom I was at my duty🤔🤔.
Sm- ok tomorrow we are going to see your to be bride I am so excited Sid 🤩.
To which reality him hard and he was ashamed of himself that how can he think of someone else when he is going to someone's place for marriage purpose🥺🥺. He gave a small nod with a smile and moved towards dinning table had his dinner and went to sleep.
Sid's pov:- Sid what were u thinking Haan this is wrong man . U know u can never get her she is a queen and u r a mere driver to her and moreover u can't cheat some other girl. I m sure tomorrow when she will wake up she wouldn't remember anything so Sid u also forget this all that happened and accept the reality that "U r not her prince charming".