Chap 66-Did I loose you forever 💔💔

Sid was broken beyond anything, he doesn't know what to do, where to go..... His eyes were shedding tears and he was walking aimlessly on the road....

Sd- Kyun kiya tumne yeh mere saath Shehnaz Singhaniya.....Today I hate myself for loving u, I hate u mam I hate u, I hate u......said loudly crying 😡😭😭

He sat there on a road only, not knowing what to do....

It was 6 in the morning maa and priya came back and were shocked to see locked house......

Sm- Arrey yeh Sid aur Sana Kahan gaye vo toh ghar par hi rehne vaale thee......
Priya opened the door and settled themselves on the couch when they saw cake placed there on the table only......

Pr- Arrey maa yeh cake toh yahin par hai bhaiya, bhabhi ne cut nahi kiya .......🤔🤔

Sm- I hope sab sahi ho pata nahi kahan hain mere dono bache.....said being worried 😟😟

Sana woke up with a heavy headache, she sat there on the bed holding her head....

Sa- Ahhhhh yeh mera sirr kyun fatt raha hai.....
She looked around with shocked expression, then looked herself and  fastly covered herself with the blanket.......

She was shocked seeing her only in inners and that too at some unknown place......
Her eyes were misty, her whole body was loosing up🥺🥺

Sa- Main yahan kaise, kaun si jagah hai yeh aur iss halaat mein.....Mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi aa raha hai.....

I only remember that at last main Aditya ke saath investors ka wait kar rahi thiii so how come I am here in this room..... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.....🤔🤔

She was about to get up when suddenly her eyes landed on the parcel placed on the other side of the bed.....

She confusedly picked up the parcel and started opening it......

Her heart was beating fast and when she opened the packet she was shocked beyond anything...... Tears were flowing from her eyes and her whole body shivered seeing the photographs of her and Aditya in such an intimate position, it was looking like they both were sleeping together and there was a contract paper too......

Sd- Ye...yeh sab ky...kya hai.... Main aur adi....Aditya aise kab aur ....yeh pap....papers yaha...yahan kaise.....she was crying breathing heavily 😭😭

Flashback-
Before their marriage Sana asked her lawyer to make contract papers in which there was written that after one year this marriage will hold no importance and Sidharth and his family cannot blame her for anything and they will not ask for any money after they will get separated....

Sa- Sana soch Sid se yeh papers sign kaise karvaayegi, agar usse pata chal gaya inn sab ke baare mein he will not marry you..... Soch Sana kuch toh soch.....🤔🤔
Idea......she got happy😏😏

Sid's contract as her driver was also pending for renewal so she decided to palce these papers with that contract and take his signatures.....

Sa- Sid yeh papers hain tumhare renewal ke so plsss sign these.....said little scared 😳😳

Sid looked her for good two minutes and then said
Sd- Mam aap yeh papers matlab yeh toh kal mujhe aapke manager ne diye thee, maine kal hi sign kar diye.....

Sana looked him with shocked expression but she composed herself and said
Sa- I know that you have signed but some papers were left unsigned so I am talking about that....said confidently but she was scared from within🤭🤭..

Sd- Ohhh I am sorry mam.... Give me the papers I'll sign.....

Sana gave him the papers and he signed them, he signed the contract also.....