Chap41- I am incompetent 💔💔

The driver drove towards the venue, the ride was silent nobody uttered a single word but their mind were not at peace....🥺

Sid's pov- I know we love each other but adjusting with each other's thinking, lifestyles is way to difficult...
But wait Sid she is the one who is adjusting more....

She left her lavish lifestyle and is living with me in 1bhk....

Am I the one giving zero contribution in this relation, Am I wrong....Ahhhh I was scared of this thing only that how two so different worlds can come together...

Are we not meant for each other....thinking this he got sad😞😞

Sana's pov:- Did I asked to much from him... Why he always try to show me that I don't understand him...

I always try to adjust with his lifestyle... I am happily living in his small house and he on the other hand can't even agree on small things with me...

But wait Sana u were the one who agreed to live with him and though his house is small but I got my maa there...
And he is a man of principles Sana..

Both came back to reality when driver said..
Dri- Mam we reached...

Sid stepped down and opened the door for her...
She came down and held his hand..

Both started moving hand in hand towards entrance they posed together for media...

Me- Mam plss one single pose...
Sid nodded his head and moved aside... Sana tried to deny but before that he left her hand and stand at the corner....🥺🥺

They both went in and were welcomed with a great applause, the spotlight was on them...
Sid felt so awkward

Sid's pov:- Ahhh this is so awkward but I can't ditch her.... It's ok Sid relax yourself you have to do it for her😚😚...

They both settled themselves on a centre table accompanied by her mother and her step father...

When suddenly her mother spoke
SaM- Ewwww what a degrading thing now we have to sit with drivers....

Saf- What can be done darling it's your daughter who chose to make him her permanent fu***ng partner....laughed loudly

Sid and Sana felt disgusting 🤢 sitting there...
Sid was about to get up when Sana held her hand and said

Sa- Mom and u Deshmukh stay in ur limits....said angrily 😡😡
Atleast he is not a user like u and I am the one who wanted to marry him...

And what were u saying permanent fu***ng partner so yes, atleast we don't change partners everyday like u.....

Sid's eyes turned misty, he held her hand more tight and smiled looking her...

SaM- Shut up😡😡 today ur father would have been so ashamed of u, for talking to ur mother like this, for marrying a cheap guy...

Sana sobbed looking her and said
Sa- Not more than he is ashamed of u.....tears flow flow from her eyes..

Sid took out his handkerchief and rubbed her tears...
Sid held her hand and gestured through his eyes to not to cry and Sana nodded her head...

The host called her on stage saying
Ho- So let's welcome the owner of Singhaniya group of companies Ms. Shehnaz Singhaniya.....

She got up and held his hand when Sid removing his hand from her said

Sd- Sana u go, it's u who have to show the world u r the strongest....
I am always there for u but for now u have to go alone there....said smiling😚😚