Chap 7:- Am I jealous😱😱

Reaching office she walked towards it and he was standing looking at her and then move towards the parking to park car. After parking the car he sat with watchman and started playing with his child 😊😊whom he brought today as it was Sunday.
On the other Side she went towards her cabin and there was a minimal staff whom work for her to find out the fault. They started working(yes Sana had knowledge about business as she is studying BBA) and were checking each and every detail.
She went towards window having coffee☕ and saw Sid playing and giggling 🤣🤣with some child unknowingly she had a big smile on her face looking him smiling😃.
Sana's pov:- His smile has some magic I always find myself lost in it and when I scold him I feel bad. Why what is this feeling . Is this love?? No no no no Sana get a grip girl.
Her chain of thought broke when her manager called her and show that how her SF is using her mother's habit of drinking and got many fraud papers sign and looting their money. She was raging and promise herself to ruin him within 3 months after her 23rd birthday.
She finished her meeting and move towards Sid who was sitting and talking with watchman. He seeing her got up and ignoring her move towards her car 😉😉and open backdoor for her. She sat without saying anything.
Sa- Royal hotel at 6.00(Said slowly)
Sd- Ok mam(said plainly).
She went towards her room and Sid was sitting at his place when he got call from his mother
Sm- Baccha are u free can we talk?
Sd- yes mom say
Sm - u remember our neighbour from old neighborhood she came to meet me. She has one daughter younger to u, u used to play with her

(Shweta Mehta)She wanted me to ask u for marriage so if u say shall we go to their house tomorrow

(Shweta Mehta)
She wanted me to ask u for marriage so if u say shall we go to their house tomorrow.
Sid was shocked as he started falling for someone and now his heart was broken. He needs time and then someone called him from back

he look at her and was lost in her beauty but soon all her words came in his mind and he said yes to her mother

He opened door for her and they both sit on their respective seats.
Sana's pov:- in the morning I was upset so didn't notice how fu***ng handsome he is looking in traditionals. His biceps, hard chest is worth drooling. He is a handsome mess. I was thinking about him when his next statement rose anger in me
Sd- Mam today I accepted your order and give my full day so plss can u give me half day leave tomorrow as I have to go see a girl for marriage.
Sa- I instantly said no
Sd- Mam plss it's important
Sa- Ohh so marriage is more important than job
Sd- No mam I was just requesting.
Sana's pov:- Hold a grip Sana why r u feeling bad if he is going to see a bride for himself. No don't tell me "Are u Jealous" it's not possible.
Sa- Ok u can take a leave for half day but reach at my place by 1.00pm. Understood!!
Sd- Yes mam thanku.
Sid' pov :- See Sid she is not even affected good decision u should move on in your life otherwise if u fall badly for her ur life will become a big mess.
They reached hotel she went towards bar and started drinking and started thinking that why she is so much affected by him get marrying. She thought she need to remove her frustration so she chose one random guy and went with him towards room . They started kissing madly after reaching in the room. Her eyes were closed but as soon as he was about to open her dress Sid's innocent face comes in front of her eyes. She pushed that guy and went out throwing a bundle of notes on him.

(Listen this song depicts sana's feelings)

Will they both get what they want and is their want best for them🤐🤐