Chap 10- Give me your one night🤐🤐

Next day her energy was low😟 she didn't scold the maid nor took her breakfast. Every househelp knew something is not good with her. She went outside and saw Sid standing with his great aura.

Both look at each other and there is some unknown pain in their eyes🥺🥺

Both look at each other and there is some unknown pain in their eyes🥺🥺. He opened backdoor for her she sat without looking at him and he started driving . Once they reach college as usual Sid was following her but today he notice that how all guys are oogling her🤫🤫. He wanted to punch each one and show them rainbow🌈🌈 but he controlled himself. They went towards canteen where Zain was present. He seeing her coming move towards her and hug her tight. Sid was fuming with anger😡😡 but when she hugged him back his heart broke.
Za- Oh baby i miss u❤️❤️
Sa- I wanted to say that I love u too.😒😒( She Sid looking at Sid)
Sid's pov:-Sid was shocked he knew she do ONS but was always sure she will love  anyone with full loyalty. He is mature enough to feel it. He was broken completely, tears formed in his eyes but he quickly blinked it away😔. Though he also got ready for marriage but he doesn't love her he still love....... What Sid u love her. Now u r gone Sid u r of someone else and she belongs to someone else... Ur life is messed😯. He was standing numb.
Sana's pov:- I said yes to Zain but why i am not happy, why i am loosing everything and when I look at Sid he was shocked😱and was crying. Yes he wanted to cry but why. Do he love me?? And with these words my heart found it broken piece..Oh shutup sana if he would love u why would he marry someone else.
Zain was about to kiss her😒 but she pushed him and said I have some work will talk to you later🤭 as she was feeling awkward in front of him.
Three months passed-
They both were trying hard to be happy 😊in their respective relations but everytime when they see each other forget everything and just accept there reality with heavy hearts🥺.
Sid's pov:- Three months passed to my roka ceremony I go on outings with her whenever we both are free and I found good friend in her but my heart never beat for her I know it she is not the one and the one whom my heart beats in not mine. Every morning when I see her face my whole day brightens up and when she is with that chillgoza(yeah!yeah! That Zain) my heart breaks I so want to punch him hard.
Sana's pov:- it's been three months I am in official relationship with Zain. I got what I wanted but now I think is this what I want and if it's it then why I am not happy. Sid every morning i see him he is becoming more handsome 🤭🤭 day by day but his charming smile is always missing I am in love with it... Love🤔🤔 yeah I mean his smile. I and Zain kissed few times but I am any way stuck in that kiss which I did with Sid he asked for a night out I agreed but couldn't as that idiot's face always come infront of me😚. But I am loyal to him as my dad always used to say when u love someone always give ur best gift to them I ur loyalty but thinking of someone else when u are with someone is also cheating but I can't do anything that idiot has totally captivated my mind.
POV ends
Sa- This week is my birthday🥳🥳 and today I am going to party hard so I am getting ready

She went out and saw Sid who is looking at her with desire 🙈🙈but still his eyes have those innocence in them

She went out and saw Sid who is looking at her with desire 🙈🙈but still his eyes have those innocence in them. I sat in my car and asked
Sa-  When r u getting married 🤐
Sd- After a month mam(with a poker face).
Sa- ohh ok( I am so jealous). Good.
We reached club and I went inside and saw my friends and Zain's friends but Zain was not there🤫 I asked them about him So they said he is coming. Nodding I went towards washroom where I saw a guy was fu***ing a girl badly I saw them and commented
Sa- Guys get a room 🙄🙄
But when I saw his face I lost my balance it was Zain🤬🤬. I was broken though I don't love him till now bit I was giving it a chance and was loyal to him and here he is cheating on me.
Sa- U bloody wo****ser, u are cheating on me. I asked holding his collar.
Za- Then what I can do u don't allow me to touch u bloody, u used to do ONS and now u became a sati Savitri we'll do it after marriage. How can u think I'll marry a girl like u I wanted a vi***n girl for me, I only want to f**k u hard😤😤.
Sa- Shut up ba***rd u are a black dot on a society who implies restrictions on girls. I hate myself to be in relationship with u.
I went outside and started drinking hard all my friends are gone ofcourse they don't care Whatever I do. I was heavily drunk whe I saw Sid coming towards me and asked
Sd- Mam r u fine. Why u drink so much🍺🍺
Sa- Bcz I am being cheated my so called love cheated on me. But still there is no pain in my heart😯 and when u told me about ur marriage my heart broke🥺. Why so? (Said in drunk state)
Sd- Mam what r u saying u r not in your senses pls come I'll drop u home and then I had to go.
Sa- Go,no go u have to meet that girl what was her name Sheila Haan.
Sd- Mam it's shweta🙄🙄.
Sa- Don't be so possessive for her understood🤐🤐. Sid was about to say something when she hold his face in her hands and look straight into his eyes and said
Sa- I need u( in a husky way) "Give me your one night".😱😱
Sid was shocked and came into senses when she put her lips on him and before he could push her, she deepened the kiss. Sid lost his control and started kissing her holding her from waist while her hands find way to his hair🙈🙈. They were lost completely in the kiss. Their tongues were fighting tasting each other's every corner of mouth. There intense moment broke with continue ringing of his phone😯😯. Detaching himself from her he hold protectively in his arms who was about to sleep. He smiled looking at her but his smile soon turned into frown when he saw caller ID it was shweta🤐🤐then Sid remember that today he has to go with him to select ring🤭. His whole body tighten he wanted to beat himself so hard to again loosing his senses. He asked her that he is busy will go tomorrow with her.
He took her in car who slept on his chest peacefully😉😉and drop her back home glance her and made sure he will not melt for her.

Will Sid be able to stay away from her or some unknown tsunami is going to give 360° turn in his life🤭🤭