Chap 4:- Vulnerable 😞

After kiss Sana lost all her senses she went from there upwards with a random guy as her mind was so messed up with all the thoughts. On the other hand sid was so blushing😚😚 hard that he forgot that he had to tell about her mother and when he came in senses he started finding her and asked her friend Mahira who was drinking hard🥃🥃 she started clinging on Sid but he made himself free and went towards upwards where she pointed in drunk state. There he found his one friend who was waiter and showed him sana's pic( Sid has her pic on his identity card as it was her order that her every personal helper should have her pic). He told him that she is in room 23. He went there knock on the room many times and a guy full naked wearing only shorts came to open the door and Sana was sitting normally on couch  Sid was very disappointed 😞😞 to see Sana with some other guy in a same room but composed himself and pushed him and went toward Sana and told her about her mother.
Sid's pov:- I know she do ONS but still finding her with someone in the same room broke my heart 😔and I wanted to kill that guy😤 but controlled myself . When I told her about her mother I found that she got numb and tears found her way from eyes. It pinched my heart 😣
Sana's pov:- Oh god why he came here the person I was escaping came to my room and I found disappointment in his eyes which I didn't liked I was thinking about all these when his next statement broke me.
I hate my mother she forgot me after my  father's demise I was only 12 years at that time. I was deprived of love and she forced herself to alcohol not only this she married that womanizer Deshmukh ... But still she is my mother😭.
POV ends
She hurriedly started walking toward exit and Sid was following her. During car journey
Sd- Mam r u fine
Sa- I am messed up( poker face) crying silently .
Sid couldn't stop himself he applied breaks and went towards her open her backdoor and ask her to come out and for the first tym she obliged someone's order and that to her driver but was she is in her perfect state of mind ? No..
She came out and stand in front of him hanging her head down and fir the the first tym Sid noticed that she is so small infront of him 🤣🤣but has the audacity to slap him hard. He chuckled on his own thoughts 😅.
Sd- Mam I know u r upset pls everything will be fine
Sa- How r u so sure I don't even know I am if sad or not for my mother's accident. I don't even know I love her or not . I don't even know I want her in my life or not ( She yelled crying) .

For the first tym in this one year Sid saw her this "Vulnerable State".

Sid without thinking about the consequences hug her tight and to his shock she also obliged it. Sid was happy where as she was not in senses but both felt sukoon.
Is this the starting of new bond or some tsunami is going to come of which Sid was unaware as he was somewhere falling for her😔😳