Chap5- You are no one to me🥺

Breaking the hug they both look into each other's eyes and found their peace but soon she came into senses and push him hard😟. She was looking him with anger😡 in her eyes as she don't know she was upset with him or with herself to loose in his arms whereas Sid was confused about his actions but was sure of one thing that he is not regretting at all😳 his heart was at peace . He stood there hanging his head low 😌and sat in the car when found her closing the door. He sat and starting driving. There was silence in the car.
After reaching at the mansion she walk towards her mother's room Sid was following her but was stopped✋ by a servant who said he is not allowed without his Mam's permission. He nodding went outside and started moving towards his two wheeler to go to his place. But his desire rose to see her once so he stand behind the tree and look towards her balcony where he knew she will come (she sit there everyday and remember her father looking at the sky).
She sat beside her mother who was sleeping due to medicines effect her one arm was fractured and had head injury. Tears formed in her eyes but she was not letting them fall😭. At the same tym her father came and hug her from behind 😱.
Sa- leave me Deshmukh (she yelled)
Sf- oh baby I know u need ur daddy I love u darling and started roaming his hands on her waist(with evil smirk)😈😈
She felt disgusting 🤢  she pushed him hard and slapped him he was about to raise his hand on her but she said
Sa - hey Deshmukh don't u dare I am not 14-15 year old scared Sana(they had a past which will be revealed later) now I am devil sana I can bring u on road with one order of mine.
Scaring he moved backwards. Sana smile with a smirk  😈😈 and said
Sa- take care of my mother otherwise u don't know me .
Saying this she went towards her room and changed her clothes and went to balcony😊 .

Sid looked at her and was lost in her completely he was feeling like embracing her beauty in his arms forever😚

Sid looked at her and was lost in her completely he was feeling like embracing her beauty in his arms forever😚. His thoughts broke by his mother's call who asked her to come home soon. He once again glanced her🤭 and move towards his place.
At Sid's place he knew today his mother would be upset as tomorrow is his father's death anniversary. So he went towards her and kept his head in her lap and started remembering his father🥺🥺. During their talks they reveal how much happy his father was the day he brought his sister home whom he found behind their house at the garbage dumping site. They didn't knew someone was listening to their conversation and was broken beyond anything.
Next day , he woke up early and went towards his mother who was in the kitchen preparing rice pudding (kheer) 😋as it was his father's favourite,took her blessings and then got ready in traditionals.

They were waiting for his sister (Priya). She came out and Sid knew she would be upset as every year on this day she would cry and say why I was not able to spend more time with him🥺🥺. So he went towards him and going to hug her when she pushed him and said "U are no one to me".😱😱
Sid was shocked beyond imagination and his mother sat on the chair with a thud. All three were crying. 😭😭

Sorry guys I wrote a big update but it got deleted as I am new to it so don't know much about it. But promise I'll give one more update for sure🥺🥺🥺