Chap-13 We'll coexist with each other😳

Next day they both woke up with different feelings🥺
Sid's pov:- God why me I like her but still was trying to maintain distance from her but now she wanted to marry not out of love  bcz if she would love me she would have told me before but no She is just using me to get her property 😔. I can't even deny otherwise she will destroy not only me but my whole family and for me most important is my sister's career🥺... Ahhh Sid leave it first think how u will tell ur mother and shweta what will I say to her🙄.. Though I don't love her but still she is my good friend which is soon gonna be was... Sid u were so true about her she messed up ur life. Why u have to go near her now suffer🤭🤭...
Sana's pov:- I am so tensed he agreed to marry me but how will I stay in that house no no it is only 1 room🤐. Is he mad that he asked me to live there. I know I forced him but why he has to be so idealistic. It's okay Sana focus on Deshmukh u have to destroy him and for that you can take 1 year pain.
Sid's side:- He sat on a floor near his mother who was sitting on a couch and said
Sd- Mom I wanted to talk to u something serious 😐
Sm- Yes bacha and plss take a leave today u have to go with shweta to select ring😊
Sd- Mom plss listen ........ I can't... marry her. I wanted to marry Shehnaz Singhaniya 😐😐
Sid's mom was shocked and yelled at him saying
Sm- Are u mad Sid how can u say this and if I am not wrong Shehnaz Singhaniya is your boss.. u wanted to marry a millionaire😳.. Sid tell me the truth are u behind her money are u using that girl😡😡, u did something wrong wi
Sid cut her in between and yelled with teary eyes 😢
Sd- Maa u don't trust me, I am ur son I can never do this. Maa trust me I can't tell u there are some reasons but plss if I will not marry her Our lives will be ruined.. Plss maa accept this relation🥺🥺
Sm- Sid u r not getting me, u will move with them leaving us alone (said with Misty eyes)🥺🥺
Sd- No mom how can u think of this. She will come here and live with us.
Sm- (shocked) What Sid how will she live here, she will not be able to adjust  in this one room house. I am sure whole washroom would be bigger than our house beta😐
Sd- Maa I knw all this and she also know this. She herself agreed maa. Plss u come with me and meet her and we have to deny marriage with shweta first. Maa I can't face her what we will say.
Sm- Sid I don't even know the reason behind your this decision. I think we shld tell them truth that u want to marry someone else 😒
Sd- Ok mom. Plss u do it I can't
Her mother nodded and then she called shweta's mom and told her whole reason and cancel their marriage. They were very broken and said not to call them again 😔and also said very bad things about Sid's character😱😱. To which they didn't said anything as they know they did wrong. But they have no choice🥺.
They got ready and went towards hotel in an auto

Sana driving her car reached hotel alone as she said she has no one to accompany her

Sana driving her car reached hotel alone as she said she has no one to accompany her. She was sad but can't show on face. She came out of the car and saw Sid and his family coming out of the auto .

She called him loudly and both were looking each other ignoring their surroundingsSana's pov:- He always look so handsome

Sana's pov:- He always look so handsome. He looks best even in simple wear🙈
Sid's pov:- She looks good in everything she wear but in traditionals she look like an angel 😇.
Her mother shook him and they both came back to reality. They move towards each other and Sid introduce his mother to her😊.
Sa- Hello aunty, how r u?
Sm- I am fine beta(somewhere embarrassed as they came out from auto and she from such a big car)😞😞. How r u?
Sa- I am good aunty, let's go inside.
His mother never came in such a big hotel so was uncomfortable but Sid hold her hand and assured her.
They went towards private dining area and sat down. Starting the conversation Sana said
Sa- Aunty what would u like to have?
Sm- No nothing bacha I am fine.
Sa- Aunty I hope Sid had told u about our decision, I wanted to meet u so that if u want to ask me anything u can?
Sm- Bacha I don't want to ask anything if u kids took this decision I am sure u must have think about it😊. Sid said u will stay with us just wanted to ask u know where we live so Will u be able to adjust?
Sa- I understand aunty and I am not saying from 1st day I'll be  happy there it will take time but I am ready for it. Plss accept our marriage ( she had a motive behind this marriage but at that tym she forgot all just wanted to be with him she was scared of her rejection)🥺🥺.
Sid's mom nodded her head with a smile 😊😊
Sid was looking at them he know it will be difficult for both the ladies. His mother will always be in a shell that she may not hurt her as she has lived her life royally and she will have to leave her royal life and live in very difficult situations.
Sd- maa come I'll drop u till auto pria must be back from school😊
Sm& Yes bacha. Shehnaz I'll take a leave and you both decide about the dates and all let us knw😊 and next tym being ur family.
Her eyes become teary and with difficulty she said
Sa- Aunty my father is not with me anymore and mother she lost herself in alcohol. Only I am there for myself😔
Sm- I'm sorry bacha take care 😘
Sid made her sit in auto and walk towards Sana and ask her to sit back as now he will drive.
Sana nodded and sat at the front seat. Sid started driving without saying anything.
Breaking the silence Sid said
Sd- Hope our decisions don't ruin our life and we both stay happy with each other😊.
Sa- Don't knw we will stay happy or not but "We'll coexist with each other". U for ur family and I for myself🥺
Her words broke Sid's heart who was trying hard to forget that their marriage is a deal which is done by one to save his family and job and for other  it is done to get power in her hand.

Both were moving ahead without knowing about the changes coming in their lives🥺🥺.