Chap 11:- Conditions! 🤔🤔

Next day she woke up with heavy headache but light heart. She remembered how Zain cheated her and had dull images of her kissing Sid. She  got ready in a happy mood and thought of wearing something traditional.

She went down happily have her breakfast and saw that Sid is waiting for her opening the backdoor but keeping his head low

She went down happily have her breakfast and saw that Sid is waiting for her opening the backdoor but keeping his head low. She went and for the first tym sat on a passenger seat. Sid was shocked but decided not to react so he sat on his seat and started driving.
Sa- How r u?
Sd- Fine mam😊
Sa- Thanku for yesterday. I was so drunk that
But she was cut in between
Sd- Mam it's my duty to make sure u reach home properly ☺️.
Sana felt bad so said loudly
Sa- What it was ur duty so kissing me comes in ur duty🤔🤔.
Sd- It was a mistake mam. I am committed ( said with heavy voice).
She was broken with his words but decided not to react. They reach college.
At ground:- Zain was standing with his friend when Sana turned him and slapped him hard. Everyone was shocked though Sid has decided to maintain distance with her but he felt so happy but maintained his poker face🤫.
Sa- U r a hypocrite Zain I hate myself even let u touch me. U r a bloody loser.
Za- Hey u stay in ur limits u r not a goddess u also sleep with random guys, u even kissed ur driver. U r also a b**ch.
Before Sana can say anything Sid punched him hard and said
Sd- Be in ur limits otherwise I can break every bone in your body.
Sana was feeling so happy to see him taking stand for her.
Sa- Stay away from me.
They move from there towards canteen when Sana asked
Sa- Thanku for taking my stand.
Sd- I did it for myself he took my name otherwise I won't have said anything to him.
Saying he stand there beside her table hanging his head down and she was looking him through misty eyes.
They were going towards mansion after 3 hours when she said
Sa- Today I have to go to office( said plainly).
Sd- Ok mam(said slowly). He knew she was hurt.
Sid's pov:- Today she was looking like a true angel in traditionals😍😍. I felt so happy when she slapped that bastard🤭 and anger rose when he spoke I'll about her so I punched him. But her question made me realise I can't show  her that she affects me so I said a lie 😳😳and I know she is hurt. It means do she love me or am I just her option as she is heart broken. I was thinking all this when she came in office wear . Oh god why this women make me so mad she is a goddess😚😚

 Oh god why this women make me so mad she is a goddess😚😚

She sat at ath backside completely ignoring him🤭🤭.
They reach her office. Today she has a special meeting with her father's lawyer as he called and said he has to tell her something important before her 23rd birthday related to will of his father.
In office
She greeted warmly to lawyer as he is one of her father's friend who love her like his daughter😊😊.
Sa- Hello uncle, how r u ?
Lw- I am good beta, hope u r fine.
Sa- Yes uncle, so tell me what u want to say?
Lw- Beta according to your father's will ur whole property would be transferred to your name on you lr 23rd birthday till then your mother is the guardian.
Sa- Yes uncle I am waiting for that day I have to show mirror to many after that ( she said raging in anger😡😡).
Lw- Yes bacha I understand but there are two conditions that u have to follow 😱
Sa- What how can dad put "Conditions".
Lw- Bacha u know he loved u alot he must had think about it so listen
1. U will get full authority of whole property after 1 year. It will be on your name but still u have to take permission from your guardian.
2. U have to marry someone 😱😱🤐
Sa- What how can I marry someone at this age. I can't fullfill this. Thai is completely wrong.
Lw- Bacha u have to otherwise whole property will be transferred on your mother's name😯.
Sa- No I can't let that happen if it happened that bloody wo*****er Deshmukh will be successful in his deeds. But how will I marry within 4 days😏.
Lw- No u have one month after u complete 23 years u have 1 month to get marry.
Sa- I will think about it but I'll not property to get shifted to my mother's name🥺🥺.
Lw- And bacha don't think of any fraud bcz Mr.Deshmukh knows about this condition.
Sana nodded and he left from there.
Sana was shattered her mind was numb she don't know how to react. She went out the office thinking about it when her eyes fell on Sid who was talking to watchman.
Sana's pov:-  Sana u have to marry within a month and u don't have anyone. I will marry Sid but he is poor. What if he comes out to be like him(will be revealed later) but I know him he is good person🥺🥺. He is going to get marry this month. No he can't I will ask him for marriage by hook or by crook. Ofcourse why would he deny he can live with me in my mansion and his family will be taken care. Good idea Sana I'll not let my SF win. Sid u will be soon mine😈😈.

Sana didn't knew whom she will ask for marriage is going to change her life forever. Let's see it happens for good or for bad🤐🤔🤔