Chap 51- Look into my eyes❤️❤️

Everything was going good... SIDNAZ food truck business was gaining attention from people....

Within a month only they were at profitable stage with little advertisements but the main thing which help them grew was the taste of the food....🤗🤗

Sana used to drop maa everyday and after her office used to spend some time at food stall....

Aditya tried many times to come close to her, during meetings or during discussions but failed miserably....
Aditya used to feel irritated every time.....

The Singhaniya's were organising a party for completing 30 years.... Yes , they were celebrating the 30th anniversary of Singhaniya group of companies.....☺️☺️

Sana was an emotional mess today... She was happy and sad both at a same time....
She was missing her father a lot today....

Sana got ready in

Sid came in room after taking shower and saw Sana sad and lost somewhere

Sid came in room after taking shower and saw Sana sad and lost somewhere.... He knew she is missing her father🥺... So to distract her mind..

Sid went towards her and back hugged her, kissing her nape he said
Sd- Biwi kya baat hai maarne ka iraada hai kyaa....

Sana smiled looking him through mirror, entangling her hands with his which were on her waist she leaned on his front with closed eyes....

Sd- Jaan paa will be proud of u... He must be so happy seeing his princess ruling his empire....kissing her cheeks...

Sa- U called him paa....said giggling 🤭🤭
Sd- Kyun tumhe acha nahi laga....
Sa- No aisa bilkul nahi hai today paa will be more happy he got a son today....kissing his knuckles...

Sd- Jaan chalo let me get ready we have to reach office by 10...
Sid got ready in

They both moved out of the room to see maa ready

They both moved out of the room to see maa ready... They all moved towards her office in her car only...

After reaching office Sana went towards her colleagues after meeting Karan and Shanaya...
Maa and Sid sat with them only...