Part 1 ~ Teddy

Tw:
Mature Language
Mention of fighting
mention of blood

_______________________________________
☾☄✰✧

It was early in the morning when the Prince woke up from his sleep, swords clashing together outside of his room.

He sit up, grabbing his Teddy and cuddling onto it tightly, just like his mother has told him.

He hears a knock on his door and turns to look at it "come in.." he answers in a shaky tone

"how are you doing, georgie?" his mother asked, walking over to him and sitting down beside him. "s-scared" he answered, tears now starting to roll down his face.

"oh george.." his mother comforted, bringing him into a warm, comforting hug. He started sobbing in his mother's arms

He's only 8.. he shouldn't be hearing these fights or wars.. in 8 years, he's heard more than his mother had in 40 years..

More swords clashed outside, screams getting louder and louder..

"Where is your royal guard george?" his mother asked.

"H-he left to go get something.. I don't know what he wanted..." George answered honestly. "I'll go find him okay?" his mother said, now getting up. She look like she was about to get mad..

"p-please don't get mad at him... he didn't do a-anything wrong.." his mother sighed and turned to him. "don't worry hunny, I won't" she turned back around and headed towards the door.

George sighs and layed down on his bed, covering his ears to block out the fighting and the screaming.

10 minutes go by and his royal guard enters the door. "I'm so sorry your highness" be bowed down before george

"please don't say your highness, George is just fine.." George, now sat up on his bed, head against the headboard of his king sized bed

"Did you find what you needed, Philza?" George said with an innocent voice. Philza sighed "sadly not"

"I'm sorry Phil.." George said looking at him. "Don't be silly, it's fine" Philza laugh "I'll be fine alone Philza" George said calmly, laying down on his bed cuddling onto his bear.

It was a small dark blue bear with black beedy eyes. He's had this bear since he was born.

He's never gonna give it away...

he also always wears a yellow ribbon that his older brother gave him in memory of him before he passed...

"But I have to keep you safe, you- george"

"I'll be fine.."

Phil sighs and walks to the door. "ill be outside, shout if you need me" He walked out and shut the door.

George got up and walked over to his balcony. He unlocked it and went outside and looked at everyone fighting... the swords clashing, guards knocked out... but his eyes caught on this one boy...

He looked aroud georges age maybe older, he has dirty blonde hair, a smiley face mask that covered his face, a long dark green cape with a long black sword, fighting the guards who were probably 3 times his age...

George looked down at the boy in awe. why couldn't he go and help his guards and family..

George got caught in his thought until an arrow flew by him, gliding across his arm, almost peircing threw it. He fell onto the floor and cried out in pain.

His Teddy slowly started to fall off the side of the balcony. It suddenly fell due to the gust of wind.

George, still on the balcony floor crying, cried even more when he saw his Teddy all off the side of the balcony.

The young boy caught it and looked at it closely until running off into the forest with it in his hands.

George couldn't do anything about it.. He started to feel lightheaded due to the sight of blood. Philza instently ran into his room and picked him up and carried him inside.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you go, George" philza mumbled under his breath as he started to bandage georges arm. The king and Queen will murder him for this...

☾☄✰✧

_______________________________________

(words 708)

hey heyy! New storyyy! I don't know when this will be posted so hello future people I'm in da past! hope you guys enjoyed this first part!! ily all<33

25/10/22