Part 23 ~ Huh?

TW:
Mature Language
Mention of blood, bruises
_______________________________________

☾☄✰✧

"D-Dream...?" George stuttered, in complete shock. "W-whats going on!" he added

Dream just chuckled and walked up George, standing above him. "Get up" Dream demanded and George got up

"B-But you were just hurt!" George cried out, shaking in fear as dream circled around him.

"I wasn't George, God your easy to trick" George stood there frozen.

"What about your diary!"

"That was another part of my plan George, I mean the song lyrics were true but thats besides the point, the so called, love notes, were fake."

George didn't know what to do. The person he truly loved just betrayed him like that.

"George!" He heard a voice in the distance.

"Oh come on George how did you not realise" Dream said, while still circling George.

"George wake up!!" The voice screamed this time..

Dream walked over to george and whispered "wake up"

☾☄✰✧

George shot up, sweating and crying.. not know what just happened

"Oh my god your awake" Foolish said "Punz bring the tea!" he screamed.

A few seconds later punz walked in with tea in his hand and a blanket on his shoulder.

He passed the tea to foolish, which then he gave to George.

"Hey you alright" Punz asked as he put the blanket over Georges shoulders.

"W-what happened..?" George asked, still confused since the last thing he remembered was running back to his, soon to be, kingdom.

"Punz followed you and then right before you reach Cosmo I think your kingdom is called Umm... you passed out.."

"S-So my parents aren't dead..?" George stuttered

Punz and foolish just froze "We haven't.. heard anything" Punz spoke up.

George just looked back down, then looked up again "Where is dream.." He said after a little pause.

Punz looked over at foolish and he nodded. "Actually... he's here.."

George's eyes widened "Here..?!" He questioned, not believing them

Punz nodded "here.." He repeated.

"Punz and I found the both of you near Cosmo so we thought we'd take yous back here" Foolish said. "He's in my room currently, asleep" He added

George started to tear up "Can I see him..?" George asked

"I mean.. sure.." Foolish said.

George instently shot up and ran to a random room. He turned around and asked where foolish's room is.

Foolish pointed to the door on the right. George ran to the door and opened it

He froze when he saw Dream laying there, looking lifeless, on foolish's bed.

He walked over slowly, holding in his tears. He kneeled down beside the bed and grab Dreams hand softly.

He couldn't help but cry.. He dropped his head onto the bed and just started sobbing.

He was covered in bandages that blood was seeping threw, multiple bruises.

He felt helpless, like he didn't try to help Dream in anway that he possibly could.

George suddenly looked up when he felt his hand being squeezed softly.

Dream slowly opened his eyes, leaving them half open half closed and he looked at George.

His heart stopped when he realised it was George, but he was crying..

He sat up slowly and painfully. George just kept looking at him, still holding his hand tightly.

"Come here.." Dream stuttered, his voice broken and raspy.

George instently got into the bed beside Dream and cuddles onto him, trying his best to not hurt him.

"I missed you.." George cried out, digging his head Into Dream shoulder more.

"I missed you too.." Dream managed to spit out. He can hardly speak.

"Shh.." George shushed, knowing its hurting him.

Dream just sighed and closed his eyes once again.

"Christmas is tomorrow" George said smiling and turned to Dream.

"Well this is an early Christmas present for eachother" Dream managed to say before falling asleep.

George kissed his cheek and cuddled onto him more.

The both of them fell asleep shortly after..

☾☄✰✧
_______________________________________

(words: 729)

This was pain to write bc of no modivation :') anyways my mocks started yesterday and I know I'm a fail every single one of them. And also me and my partner were on call for 3 days straight until my wifi cut and we lost it :') anyways there are 3 chapters last bc 1 don't have ay modivation to write anymore ans 2 8 have no more ideas so yeah! I'll see you all there :))

01/02/23