Part 25 ~ Close the book

TW
Mature Language
Suicide
(Final Chapter)
_______________________________________

☾☄✰✧

It's April. A lot of stuff has happened. George and Dream moved out of foolishs and punzs house and got their own beside a massive city.

George picked the place but dream didn't understand why we wanted to move near a massive city like this when they are well known. He didn't question george but he thought of it.

"Dream can you get the last box?" George screamed from inside the house. Dream turned to him and nodded then went outside to the van.

Dream came back with the box and places it down "Thank you!" George smiled and kissed his cheek, dream smiling in return.

"Im gonna go down town to get some food for us. I'll be back soon" Dream said and walked over to George and kissed him and hugged him tightly.

"You okay Dream? you have been acting so strange lately.." George asked confused, it's true, dream has been acting more happy and like he's finally enjoying life

"I'm fine george I promise" He lied, smiling so it doesn't show "I'll be back" He kissed his forehead one last time and walked out of the house.

"Bye dream!" George screamed from the door "I love youu!!" HE screamed again, giggling. Little does he know. this will be the last time dream will hear those words from George.

Dream walked down the city, the tall buildings, the sky scrapers, all the shops and restaurants and housing was amazing to him.

He walked over to one of the tall buildings and started walking up the stairs slowly, knowing these are the final moments of his life.

He reached the top and walked slowly towards the edge and sat down, his legs dangling over the side of the building.

He was kicking his feet like a child, hands on his lap, looking at the beautiful and bright city ahead of him.

He got lost in his own thoughts where he didn't even see the police sirens flashing red and blue or the Lound noises they were making.

He was taking in the city as the last thing he would see in this life, in this world. He closed his eyes and smiled to himself.

He was about to lean forward before he heard a faint cry behind him. His eyes widened when he recognised the sniffles.

George.

He froze not knowing what to do or say so he just sat there, waiting, waiting to see what George will do.

"D-dream.." He finally spoke, his voice shakey and horse from possibly crying.

Dream didn't reply and still sat there on the edge of the building. He looked up to the sky, closed his eyes and started breathing slowly to calm down so he doesn't break down.

"P-please move away.. from the edge.." George cries out, his voice still very very shakey, He doesn't blame him tho. what would you do if you boyfriend was at a ledge?

Dream patted beside him. George froze not knowing what to do. Dream sighed and got up the turned to george and smiled, still very close to the edge

"Hello George" Dream smiled and george and opened his arms. But george didn't move an inch.

"No Clay, get away from the edge and I'll come over" Dream frozen. George hasn't called him by his real name in forever.

Dream put his hands down, looked down and sighed. "George you have to listen to me"

"Listen to you while your by the fucking edge!? Clay no. come here and we will talk"

"George, Listen for a second okay! Please.." George looked at him dead in the eyes while dreams eyes were still glued to the door

"I'm not happy and never will be happy, I'm done lying, I'm done pretend I'm okay. but george." He paused and looked up at George.

"You are the only person who makes me happy the only goddamn thing. I've been struggling with this for way to long George, way to fucking long and I'm done."

George didn't know what to say, he's just stood there like before, frozen, not moving and inch.

"I'm done, I'm finsihed, I lived the life I always wanted but now karma got to me and this is what i have to do"

"You don't have to do this Clay! We can get you down safely and get you help!"

"Thats the thing you have to understand George, I dont want help and never wanted help" Dream took a small step back, getting even closer to the edge

"George, I love you and forever will" Dream took another step back. "Clay please!!" George cried

"I love you.." He took the final step back, He smiled and George before he closed his eyes.

This is it, He is finally leaving this cruel and awful world, He won't be in pain anymore.

but suddenly, dream felt something, someone grab onto him and kissed him, as he is free falling..

"I love you dream..."

☾☄✰✧
_______________________________________
(Words: 929)

Well that's it :) sad ending but I finally got the modivation to finsihed this, Now if I'm being honest I don't know if I will make another book because of what I am going threw right now and what's coming up for me, I will let yous all know if there is a new book but only the future will know. Thank you a for supporting this story it's absolutely insane. I love you guys <33 Thank you for this and I will see you... soon.... :)

31/03/23