Part 4 ~ Old Memories

TW:
Mature Language
Mention of war
_______________________________________

☾☄✰✧

George ran into the doctors office towards Ranboo. "RANBOO.. RANBOO PLEASE TALK TO ME! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OKAY PLEASE!"

"Prince george.. calm down... ra-"

"IS RANBOO OKAY? PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE OKAY!"

"That's what I was about to tell you, they are fine, had to get stitches but they will heal quickly"

George let out a sigh of relief "oh thank god... thank you... thank you so much..."

"Your so welcome, Prince George"

"Are they free to go?"

"Yes but they will need help"

"that's okay. thank you!" George walked up to ranboo and shook them lightly "Ranboo... Ran wake up... your free to go"

Ranboo opened their eyes and looked at george. "g-george.."

"Yes Ran?"

"i-im sorry..."

"Ran are you stupid? don't apologise! none of this was your fault"

"I-i didn't protect you tho.."

"Ranboo... all I care about is that your okay and that your not.... dead.."

"I didn't do my job now I will not be your gaurd anymore.."

"Ran, your the best guard I've had so far do not say that... come on let's just go"

George helped Ranboo up and they fell back down.

"o-ow..." they hold their side and looks up at george with tears in their eyes

"what do we do.."

"leave me here.." Ranboo said looking down to the floor

"Are you kidding me? absolutely not.. here" George sits next to ranboo "wrap your arm around me for support. I'll bring you to the guards room" Ranboo wraps their arm around george and they both slowly stand up

"You okay?" George asked. Ranboo nodded and they started walking towards the guards headquarters.

They got outside and George saw someone coming threw the gate.

Philza..

Phil spotted George and his eyes widened. George ignored him and kept walking ranboo to the guards headquarters.

They finally arrive and George carefully lay down ranboo in his small bed.

"Get rest okay ran?" Ranboo nodded and George left the headquarters.

He ran outside towards Phil.

"Prince George, what are you doing outside of the castle, especially going into the guards headquarters? your parents won't be happy if they found out"

"Phil I know, I was brining my guard, Ranboo, back to their room. They are injured and needed help. The Crimson kingdom almost killed them!"

"That's what I came to talk to you about.."

"what.." George was confused. "just come inside and ill tell you more"

George followed philza inside. "Do my parents know your here?" George questioned "Yes, I contacted them. Now let's go to your room"

"wait why? why not here?"

"to many guards" Phil answered as he started to head towards georges room "But-" George got cut off by philza "Prince George enough of the question"