Part 17 ~ Hospital

TW:
Mature Language
Mention of OD, death

_______________________________________

☾☄✰✧

George sat on the chair in Clay's hospital room, asleep with his head leaning against his hand that his on the chairs armrest and with his legs up on the chair.

George had fallen asleep after not sleeping for the whole night.

It's been 16 hours since george found dream in his room and he still hasn't woken up.

George started to worry to much so he thought sleeping might help get rid of his thoughts.

Thoughts that he wishes to never thought of.

George never liked hospital. He actually despised them with his whole heart.

He had many reasons but mainly being 1. the constant beeping 2. Knowing people have died here 3. the alarms whenever there is a code blue

George fell asleep only an hour ago since he was scared if dream woke up if he fell asleep but eventually his eyes couldn't stay open any longer and fell asleep.

Dream on the other hand is still blacked out on the hospital bed.

George hated seeing dream like this and he hoped that this would be the first and last time.

he felt useless. He couldn't do anything to help dream. He's known dream for atleast 2-3 months now and they became very close

Dream has liked george for a while, even before they made an alliance. That's one main reason he attacked Cosmo kingdom, was just to try to talk with george.

He knew it was messed up, killed 10-20 people just to see one person. He knew but he did not care

☾☄✰✧

It now has been over 24 hours since george found dream. George hasn't brought his phone so he couldn't tell anyone where he was.

But he knew with the letter that someone from Crimson will tell his parents where he was.

George was still asleep while dream had just woke up.

He slowly sat up, feeling a weakness over take him. he leant his head back against the pillow and turned his head and he finally saw George.

He frozen. His eyes winded and just stared at george. He was devistated. He never wanted george to see him like this.

After a little while a doctor came in.

"I see your finally awake" She said with a smile and going to check the monitors that dream is connected to.

"Yeah.. I guess.." He replied, still looking at george.

"I'm Alyssa and I'm the doctor who has been checking up on you" She placed the clipboard back and looked at dream

"Do you want me to wake him up?" She asked dream. Dream turned to george and looked at him.

He looked so peaceful he didn't want to disturb him so he shook his head

"That's alright, do you want anything?" Dream shook his head again