Chapter 19

Harlow

I bite my lip as I watch him hover above me. His eyes trace my body and even through my clothes I swear I can feel his eyes move over my skin. 

"Is that alright?" he asks gliding his hands up my stomach towards my breasts. He squeezes them gently and I arch my back on instinct to get myself closer to him. I nod and smile up at him, my whole body buzzing with the anticipation. He chuckles low and leans down over me, kissing up my cheek towards my ear.

"Use your words, baby girl. I need to hear you say it." he murmurs.  

"Take my clothes off, Pierce. Please." I practically whine as I cling to his shirt. his smile widens as he looks down at me, his expression softening as he holds my face in his hand, running his thumb along cheek. "What?" I ask, curious as to why he's taking so long. 

"I just didn't know if I would ever get to experience this with you. I'm trying to savor the moment." he says quietly. I smile and sit up slightly to kiss him, pulling away when I can no longer breathe. 

"How about you savor the taste of my pussy?" I ask coyly. 

He barks out a laugh and nods, gripping the bottom of my shirt and tugging it up over my head. He groans as he takes in the lacy bra I'm wearing, reaching out to run his hands gently over my chest. He lowers his head and sucks on my overheated skin, starting at my collarbone and working his way across my chest. His hands explore every new inch I've given him permission to, gliding gracefully across my skin. He never stops for long, keeping a barrage of sensation going until my mind is hazy and my body is desperate. 

"Please, Pierce." I beg. 

"I've got you, love." he murmurs, arching my back so he can get to the clip behind me. 

My bra falls and is tossed away the next moment, but Pierce's eyes never leave me. He continues to caress me with his lips, sucking my nipple into his mouth gently. I've never really enjoyed it before, but Pierce has my body so ready for him it seems like everything he could do to me would feel amazing. 

"So perfect." he murmurs more to himself than to me as he moves across my body, pulling my other nipple into his mouth as he uses his fingers to tease the waistband of my pants. I feel my stomach clench and press my thighs together, trying to do anything I can to take away some of the ache between my legs. 

He slips one finger down under my pants, gliding it slowly across my hips and stomach. I whine and tilt my hips, begging him to slip the fabric down. It's begun to feel itchy and hot against my sensitized skin. He laughs quietly again, clearly enjoying the reaction he's able to elicit from me. Finally, he obliges my desperate pleas, hooking his finger into the top of my pants and pulling them down. I quickly kick them off my ankles and he sits up again to appreciate my body again. I take the opportunity to grab his own shirt, tugging at the soft cotton until it pulls over his head. I breathe in deep, the movement making his scent waft towards me. 

With his top half now bare, I can finally explore him the way I've always wanted. I place my hands flat against his chest, marveling at his soft skin and moving them towards his stomach. I retrace my steps, this time letting my hands wander to his biceps. They flex under my touch and I can tell he's restraining himself to give me time to acquaint myself with his body. I relax into the bed, letting one arm fall to the side and I bring my other hand down, letting my fingers tease the trail of hair that leads towards his straining cock. He makes a pleased sound and I look up at him, but his eyes are closed as he simply feels what I'm doing to him. I try to pull his pants down as well, but his hand shoots out to wrap around mine to stop me. 

"Not yet. You first." he says with a grin. I nod and part my legs wider, the movement causing his eyes to travel down my body further. 

He moves down to nestle in between my outstretched legs, both of his hands gliding up my thighs. One stops at my hip as the other continues towards my center. He uses the pad of his thumb and rubs gentle circles on me through the already soaked fabric of my panties. The slight touch feels so good, so intense to all of my heightened senses that I let out a long, low moan. I grind my hips slightly in motion with his thumb as he pushes me higher. He leans forwards slightly and inhales, groaning as he continues to play with me. 

"You smell so fucking good, sweetheart." he says as he places wet kisses to the inside of my thigh as he continues his motions with his hand. The next moment I feel his teeth clench down slightly on the soft flesh of my thigh. The small bite of pain only making what he's doing to my clit feel even better and I cry out louder this time. 

"That's my girl. I want to hear you." he murmurs just before he stops his thumb. 

I let out a sound of protest, but the next moment the quiet room is filled with the sound of him ripping my underwear. I look down to see one part of them in his hand and the other in between his teeth. The sight has another wave of wetness seeping from me. He throws the tattered remains of my underwear onto the floor, before using both thumbs to pull me slightly apart. I try to breathe, to take a few deep breaths, but nothing can prepare me for the jolt of pleasure when his tongue finally makes contact with my clit. 

He flicks it gently, just once, and the small ripple of an orgasm flashes through me. Just a quick flutter of my pussy clenching, but it leaves me wanting more. So much more. He groans at my taste, licking me again and harder this time. I push myself further into him, silently begging him for more. He obliges, flicking his tongue faster and faster against me until my whole body is writhing. I clench the sheets in my fists, riding him fast towards my release. 

Just as I start to get close, he slows down, pulling away slightly. I huff in frustration and feel, rather than hear his laughter as it travels across my clit. The next moment he speeds up and it takes me so off guard I nearly fall off the cliff into my orgasm. He surprises me with a gentle prodding of his finger into my pussy. He's slow, gentle as he glides easily in and out of my wetness. I gasp at the intrusion, more ripples of pleasure barreling through my whole body. I can feel my heart racing, my breathing heavy as he works my body like he's always know how to. 

Like I'm his. 

He pushes his finger deeper, curving it upwards and hitting a magical place that makes me stop breathing for a beat. He does that for awhile, the slow exploration as he drives me higher, makes me needier. Then he starts to get desperate to feel me come. I can tell because he wraps his arm around my leg, using the leverage to pull me into him more. I couldn't escape his vice like grip if I wanted to. 

Which I don't. 

I can't pull away, even when the feel of him against me grows so intense I don't think I can handle anymore. Instead, he laps at my clit furiously, groaning in pure ecstasy as he coats his mouth with my arousal. I feel my orgasm build, my body writhing and legs shaking. He pushes his finger deeper, just once. 

It's all I need. 

My body stills as I feel the rhythmic clenching of my orgasm squeezing down on his finger. The bliss takes over and I lose all concept of space and time. It could last for seconds or days, I have no idea as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure wracks through my body. I come so hard, my muscles tightening to a point of almost pain. But I embrace it, welcome it as I feel myself float into that contented peace that follows. I've never had an orgasm like that, so consuming, so mind numbing that all I can do is lay there when it finally subsides. 

I'm vaguely aware of Pierce still between my legs. He pulls his finger from me and lavishes my stomach and thighs with wet kisses that make me grin. I'm too spent to open my eyes, so I can only feel him moving from the bed. I want to reach for him, to ask him where he's going, but instead I lay there sated and exhausted. 

A moment later he comes back and wipes me down with a warm washcloth. His tender care forcing him deeper into my soul, breaking down another pillar of self control I had kept up against him just in case this really is all just a fantasy.  

Soon he's back in bed with me and I'm wrapped securely in his strong arms, feeling safe and loved in a way that I have never truly experienced before. 

"Pierce..." I murmur, running my hand along his belly and down towards his cock. I'm exhausted, but fuck I want to touch it. He chuckles and grabs my hand, kissing my knuckles before resting it against his chest where I can feel his heart beating. 

"Just lay here with me, love. Thank you for trusting me to do that." he murmurs, kissing my forehead and letting out a contented sound. I grin and tilt my head to press a kiss to his chest. 

"It was amazing. I came so hard." I admit. I can feel him smile against my head as his hand starts to rub gently against my back. 

"Yes you did. You did so good for me. You're perfect." I smile at his words and let my eyes drift closed. "I love you." he murmurs, just as I drift into a blissful sleep.