Chapter 29

Pierce

She follows my command beautifully, stripping out of the rest of her clothing and laying on the bed, tipping her knees apart to give me the perfect view. I groan as I push my boxers down, my cock springing forward as I reach down to stroke myself. She watches with feral hunger, licking her lips. 

"Come here." I say, motioning for her to come towards the end of the bed. 

She does without a thought, getting on her knees to face me. I reach out to cup her jaw, letting my thumb run along her bottom lip. I lean down to kiss her, pulling her lip into my mouth and biting on it gently. She groans, the sound sending a straight shot of pleasure through my body. I pull away slowly, letting my hand glide back to grip her hair. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to give me control over her movements. I move her so she's sitting rather than kneeling, then force her to look up at me. 

"Open." I say, tapping on her mouth with my free hand. 

She obliges, opening her mouth and leaning towards me. I guide my straining cock into her mouth and she sucks me in greedily. I groan as she pushes me straight the the back of her throat, gagging slightly as her hands come up to rest on my hips. I use my grip on her hair to pull back slightly, worried I'm going to explode before I'm ready. I pump in and out a few times, not forcing myself too deep, just enjoying the warm, wet feel of her mouth over me. 

"Fuck, that's so good, baby. So perfect." I groan as I push in again. She moans around my cock and I look down to see her watching me, clearly enjoying the effect she's having on me. 

I keep up my slow, gentle motions for awhile and I watch as Harlow's body starts to react more. A shimmer of sweat covers her, her whole body trembling like she's desperate to be touched. I grin and push into her mouth again, but this time she sucks harder and tries to go faster. I pull myself from her mouth completely and she lets out a sound of indignation. I can't help but chuckle as I lower myself to the ground in front of her and push her knees apart. Her pussy is glistening with her need and I have to fight the urge to bury myself in her. 

I want to take my time. At least the first time, anyway. 

I let go of her hair, my hand wandering down her neck and chest until I can cup her breast. She pulls in a sharp breath and tilts her head back, her eyes slipping closed as I run the pad of my thumb over her nipple. Her whole body shudders at the touch and I think I have her almost where I want her. I lean over to press open mouthed kisses to her inner thigh, using my palm to spread her legs wider for me. I work my way up slowly, watching as Harlow's breathing starts to quicken. When I reach her pussy, I let my tongue glide over it gently, just once. Harlow lets out a low groan and pushes up towards me, silently asking for more. I'm happy to give her what she wants. I use my palm to push her down so she's laying on the bed then lift her legs to rest them on my shoulders. 

I bury my face in her pussy again, licking her furiously. Her taste explodes on my tongue and I groan at it, enjoying the way her hips are starting to grind against me. She's moaning and whining as I push her higher, using my shoulders as leverage to push herself further against me. I wrap one arm around her thigh, holding her against me as I let the other one glide towards her center, using one finger to tease her entrance. The added stimulation is enough to make her cry out. She reaches out to grip the sheets in her hands as I slide in further, her pussy fluttering around my finger as I continue to grind her clit with my tongue. 

I feel her orgasm getting closer, her whole body trembling and her pussy tightening around me. Just as I think she's about to fall over the edge, I pull away from her. She lets out a frustrated groan and looks down at me with an annoyed frown. 

"What the hell?" she asks, but all I do is smile at her. 

I stand from in between her legs and grip both of her hips, using my hold to move her up further in the bed with me. I climb on top of her, nestling myself between her legs. I grind myself against her, using the wetness from my mouth to create a delicious glide that her groaning in my ear. 

"I want you to come on my cock, angel." I murmur in her ear. 

"Please." she begs, tilting her hips and begging me to enter her. 

Well, I never could tell her no. 

I push the tip of my cock in gently, barely able to stop myself from pushing all the way in with one firm thrust. 

"Oh my God." she groans in my ear as I push in further with slow, gentle thrusts. "Deeper, baby. Please deeper." she whines. 

I listen to her gentle pleas, so I reach down to hold her hip, angling her so I can push deeper. With one quick thrust I enter her the rest of the way, burying myself deep within her. She feels better than I could have ever imagined, like she was made for me. She cries out as I fill her, her fingernails digging into the skin of my back as I pull out and slam back in. 

"Look at you, angel. You take my cock so well. Let me hear you, baby." I murmur in her ear as I push in again. She moans louder and I feel a fresh wave of wetness coat my cock.

I push up slightly for a better angle, using my palm to spread her legs wider as I watch my cock glide easily in and out of her. She moans on every descent, her legs starting to shake as her orgasm builds. 

"Please. I'm gonna... I need..." she whines as I increase the power behind my thrusts. 

"You're gonna come, sweet girl. You're gonna come on my cock. I wanna feel it." I whisper in her ear as I glide my hand up around her neck. I squeeze gently and watch as her whole body goes stiff. She tilts her head back and closes her eyes, her mouth opening in silent ecstasy. 

"There's my girl. Just like that." I murmur and the next moment I feel her pussy clench down on my cock, the rhythmic pulsing of her orgasm as she cries out for me. 

Two more pumps is all I can take before I release, pouring myself into her as she relaxes under my hold. I let go of her neck, collapsing onto her chest and tucking my face into her neck. I plant kiss after kiss against her heated skin until she lets out a sleepy little giggle. I leave my cock in her as it softens, not ready to break our connection yet. 

"That was so good." she groans, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me closer. 

"You're so good." I whisper in her ear. She laughs again, her eyes slipping closed. "Just relax, sweetheart. I'll take care of you." I say before pulling out of her. 

I watch with satisfaction as my cum drips from her before standing and grabbing a towel from the bathroom. I set the tub to fill as I clean her gently, her watching me with a warm smile. Once I'm done, I go back in our room and wrap my arms around her, lifting her from the bed and carrying her into the bathroom. 

I stand in the tub with her tucked against my chest, lowering us into the warm water. She lets out a happy sound, nuzzling herself into my chest as her eyes slip closed again. 

"You're perfect." I murmur against her hair, pressing a firm kiss to her head. She looks up at me with a blinding smile. 

"I love you, Pierce." she says, her voice so full of warmth it makes my chest ache. 

"And I love you, Harlow." I say back, relaxing into the water, my heart feeling so full I'm not sure it could hold anymore emotions even if I tried.