Chapter 28

Harlow

It took a few days for Pierce to get back to normal. He got annoyed with being dizzy and having body aches all over, but with plenty of care from me and some tough love, since he doesn't like to lay around and be lazy, I got him back to where he was before the accident. 

Today was his first day back at work and I could tell at lunch time he was already over it. He had a backlog from not working while we were apart, plus everything he missed while he was healing so by the end of the day I could tell he was stressed out. His shoulders were tight with tension and he had a bulging vein in his forehead that pretty much guaranteed he was going to be in a pissy mood later.

I decided to do something nice for him to help him relax so I found something to make for dinner. We had been doing easy meals since we mostly ate in bed, but tonight I wanted to do something special and eat in the dining room. I spent most of the afternoon cooking and I couldn't wait to see his reaction. By the time I was done cooking, I was practically giddy to see him. 

Finally, I hear him coming down the stairs just as I finish lighting the last candle on the table. When he comes into the room he stops, looking at the table before looking up at me and smiling softly. 

"What's this, sweetheart?" he asks, leaning against the door frame and watching me. 

I smile and wander over to him, reaching towards the wall to dim the lights. As they lower, the candle light starts to dance his eyes making him look dangerous and enticing. 

"I just wanted to do something special for you after your long day." I say, standing in front of him and running my hands up his arms. I don't know what it is about the cuffs of his dress shirt being rolled up to show off his forearms, but fuck it looks so good I want to lick him. 

"I adore you. You know that, right?" he asks, reaching out to touch me with his fingertips. I grin and nod, taking a step closer to him. 

"I know." I respond cheekily. He chuckles darkly, pulling me closer. 

"Good. So when I say this next thing, it won't sound so bad." 

"What thing?" I ask. 

"I want to fuck you, Harlow." he murmurs, leaning down to run the tip of his nose along my jawline. I intake a sharp breath, my heart pattering hard in my chest as my stomach clenches. 

"Yeah?" I ask breathlessly, trying to maintain some semblance of self control. He chuckles again, likely able to see right through my act. 

"Yes, sweet girl. What do you say?" he asks, pecking kisses up my neck, sucking gently on my skin until my knees start to shake. 

"Yes." I practically whisper. 

He groans and leans down to scoop me up into his arms. I let out a surprised shriek that he covers with his mouth as his lips seal over mine. My whole body starts to tingle with excitement as he carries me up the stairs and down the hallway before kicking the door open and throwing me on the bed. I bounce on the mattress and look up to see him standing at the end of the bed smiling at me. 

"You sure, love?" he asks, palming his cock through his pants. I nod and push myself up on my knees, wanting to be the one who touches him. When I get close he stops me with a finger under my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his. 

"Say it, Harlow." he says firmly. 

"I want you to fuck me." I respond cheekily. He grins at me again before reaching around my head and tightening his fingers in the strands of my hair. 

"That's my good girl. Now get naked for me." he demands. 

I can't keep the smile off my face as I hurry to undress, pulling my shirt over my head and my pants off my legs. I decide to leave on my bra and panties, figuring he can work for it a little. He's watching me like prey, his eyes dark and calculating as his hand continues to move over his straining cock. 

He doesn't say anything, just continues to watch me. I get the impression he's curious to see what I'll do, so I lower myself to my hands and knees and crawl across the bed, never taking my eyes from his. As I get closer, he lowers the zipper on his pants and pushes them down before kicking them out of the way. Once I reach him I sit up on my knees, trailing my fingertips along his abs and lower stomach watching with satisfaction as his muscles tremble under my touch. I hook my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and go to pull, but he grips my wrists to stop me. 

He surprises me by using his hold to spin me around. He pulls my back into his chest, crossing my wrists above my head and holding them with one hand while the other snakes down my body, cupping my breast before continuing to move lower. He presses a wet kiss to my shoulder, letting his lips glide up towards my ear. 

"Did I say you could touch?" he asks, his voice low and dangerous. 

"I didn't know I needed to ask." I pant out as his hand continues lower, teasing the band of my panties. 

"I need you to understand something very important right now. Are you listening?" he asks. 

"Yes." I barely squeak out as his hand sinks lower, his finger making contact with my clit. A delicious spark of pleasure washes through me, but then he stops abruptly. 

"Are you sure?" he asks again, his voice just a low rumble now. 

"Yes." I say more forcefully. 

"Good." he says, pressing a kiss to my temple before he continues. 

"You, my angel, are in charge of my entire life. You make every decision, dictate every choice for the both of us for the rest of our lives. I will do anything and everything I can to make you the happiest woman who has ever lived. I am at your mercy." he says, his voice taking on the warmth I'm so used to and I feel myself melting at his words. 

"Except in here." he says, his finger staring to grind slow tortuous circles on my clit as the other one tightens around my wrist. "In here, you will do as I say. When I say it. And in return, I will make you feel so fucking good. You understand?" he asks, his words causing wetness to seep out of my pussy. 

"Yes." I say, my voice clearly begging for more. He lets out a pleased groan before slipping just the tip of his finger into me. I arch my back, resting my head against his shoulder as I cry out in pleasure. The next moment both of his hands disappear and I catch myself before I fall into the mattress. I turn to look at him, but he's just standing there smiling down smugly at me.

"Good girl. Now get naked. And don't make me ask again."