Chapter 20

Pierce

I look down at a sleeping Harlow, her taste still in my mouth and nearly smack myself just to check that this is real. That I didn't imagine what just happened. 

I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about what doing something like that to Harlow would be like. My fantasies have been varied, lengthy and detailed. But I knew they could have always remained fantasies and that would have been fine with me. 

Turns out the real thing is better. So much better. 

The way she tastes, the noises she makes, the way her body moves, even the way she smells.  She's fucking perfect. 

Thinking about it makes my already hard cock even harder to the point that it almost hurts. I think of untangling myself from Harlow and going into the bathroom to take care of it myself, but something about that feels wrong. So instead I nestle further into her warm, naked body and try to come up with something that will get my erection to deflate. 

Like Goose's litterbox. 

I involuntarily shudder and soon I'm able to turn more towards Harlow and pull her in close. I kiss her forehead and try to memorize this moment so I can cherish it for the rest of my life. I relax into the bed, a feeling of contentment washing over me as I slip into sleep. 

I'm not sure how much later it is when I feel Harlow begin to stir. I know it's not morning because it's still dark outside. I check the clock and it's the middle of the night. She lets out a little groan and pushes herself more into me, reaching out like she's looking for me. I grin and grab her hand, resting it on my chest so she can feel that I'm right here next to her. 

Slowly her hand starts to wander and I can tell she's waking up. I rub up and down her back, since that usually helps her sleep, but soon she starts pressing kisses to my chest as her hand wanders down towards my pants. I smile as I watch her push up on her elbow, her frame illuminated by the glow of the moon through the window. She tucks her face into my neck, sucking gently on the skin as she uses her fingertips to glide across my stomach. 

"Can I touch you, baby?" she asks quietly in my ear. 

Oh, fuck yes. 

"You can do whatever you want to me, love. I'm yours." I murmur back, angling her head so I can catch her lips with mine. 

She groans into the kiss and I feel her palm make contact with my rapidly hardening cock through my pants. I practically fly off the bed at how good it feels, groaning as I thread my fingers into her hair. I try not to grip her too tightly, remembering earlier how she told me to be gentle. But all I want to do is flip her on her back and pound into her. 

Instead I let her set the pace, the tortuously slow pace of her hand rubbing me through my pants as she alternates between kissing my mouth and down my body. 

"Fuck, Harlow." I murmur, trying to grind myself into her hand. 

"Let me savor this." she says with a teasing grin. I huff out a laugh, but she tightens her hold on me so I tilt my head back and close my eyes. 

I move my hands to the sheets, knowing if I cling to her right now I'll be too rough and I never want to be rough with her. 

Slowly, she pulls my pants over my hips and down my legs. My cock springs free and she groans when she sees it, making a bout of pride go through me. A moment later she settles herself between my legs and uses her fingernails to gently rake down my chest. My cock twitches, desperate for her touch, but I keep myself still as I let her be in charge. 

She lifts her hands to my chest and runs them down again, making my stomach clench with anticipation. She must realize the affect she's having on me, because I hear her little giggle and open my eyes to see her grinning as she bites her lip and watches me. 

"Little devil." I mutter.

She laughs again just as her hand encircles my cock. 

My mind goes blank for a moment as my eyes slip closed. I make some kind of noise. I know I do. It might have been a sexy moan or an embarrassing squeal. I have no idea. All I know is that the woman I have adored for months is touching my dick. And by the way she's breathing heavy and the noises she's making, she's enjoying it. 

She tightens her hand at the base and brings it up, swiping her thumb across the tip. She starts out slow, changing the pressure and speed based on my reactions. I wonder if it was as torturous for her as it is for me as I learned how to pleasure her body. Everything she does feels amazing, but every time she pushes me higher she pulls back and switches up. I wonder if she's doing it on my purpose. Teasing me with her hands and trying to drive me insane. 

"Fuck that feels so good, sweetheart. Just like that." I urge her on just when I start to feel my orgasm build. 

"Not yet, baby." she practically whispers as she moves her hand and slows down again. I groan in frustration as she confirms my suspicions. 

She's playing with me. 

"Please, love." I groan, not above begging as I start to thrust my hips up into her hand. She giggles again and I think with anyone else I'd be annoyed, but the fact that she's enjoying this so much only makes it better. 

"I want to make you feel so good, baby. I want you to cover me with your cum." she murmurs deviously and if she would just speed her hand up a little I'd give her exactly what she wants. 

"Fuck, Harlow. Just a little faster, please. Please, love." I beg again. She makes a pleased sound and I wonder what happened to the shy little angel that didn't know how to ask me to eat her pussy. 

Finally, she pumps me harder and faster and I feel my orgasm build. I get close, my cock twitching as I grind my hips and force myself not to fuck her hand. Then she starts rolling my balls in her palm and I'm a goner. Done. Deceased. 

"Come for me, baby." she commands and I obey. 

My cock pulses hard in her hand and I feel myself come all over my chest. Harlow pumps me through it, slowing down and tightening her hand on every shudder of my orgasm. I groan and let out a deep breath when it subsides and open my eyes to see Harlow looking at me with rapt attention, her eyes tracing my chest where the evidence of my release is. 

To my shock, she bends down and sucks gently on the tip of my cock, licking my cum from it and groaning at the taste. My whole body shivers at the contact and I wonder briefly if I can come again just from the sight of it. Then she pulls away and gives me a wicked grin. 

"You taste so fucking good." she whispers, climbing up my body to kiss me. 

I can taste myself on her lips and suck one into my mouth to bite it gently. I know she likes that and feel her grinding herself against me, spreading the sticky mess on my chest all over her breasts. She pulls away and looks down at herself, my cum glistening in the moonlight, before looking back up at me and laughing softly. 

"You made a mess." she accuses, but I just smile. 

"This was all your fault. You're too fucking sexy." I say, cupping her cheek and running my thumb along her wet, swollen bottom lip. "Let's clean up." I say, standing and lifting her before carrying her towards the bathroom. 

When we get there I turn on the tub and leave it to fill, wetting a washcloth with the warm water. I wipe her down first, letting my bare hand wander her bare skin as I do. Her nipple hardens in the chilly room and I lean down to catch it in my mouth, loving the way her groans turn deeper every time I do that. 

"Pierce..." she whispers my name reverently and I wonder how I could have fallen even deeper in love with her. I didn't know it was possible to feel so much for another person without exploding. I pull away and peck her lips, wiping myself down quickly but keeping an arm around her, not ready to lose the connection yet. 

Once the tub is filled I lift her into it, sinking down and pulling her onto my lap as we settle into the warm, bubbly water. She smiles at me before resting her head on my shoulder. She pulls her leg up so her knee is sticking out of the water and I stack bubbles on it until the pillar is a few inches high. She laughs and shakes her head at my playfulness before kissing me again. 

"Pierce?" she asks quietly. 

"Yes, my love?" I respond. 

"I love you, too."