IMPORTANT!!

hey my wonderful readers, author Richelieau-san (ex ChimeraOblivion) is writing. I'm here to update this book with this final chapter and answer some questions you might have.

question you might ask is how is the re writing of this book going. chapters i re wrote are deleted. they haven't been set to read to the public for quite some time, i figured out i can't re write this whole mess of a book, that's why i want to start a new book (and for that I'll set a poll down below).

for the past year i have been taking interests in countryhumans again and warships, specifically warships of ww1 and ww2 and games Kantai Collection and Azur Lane. those games introduce female moe anthropomorphic warships: in short, you have a warship presented by a girl with Warship's attributes such as guns, torpedoes etc.

while re writing this book i figured out how much this book sucks and concluded that the only way to re make this shit is to start a brand new book.

i had the idea of countryhumans x reader as a warship girl aka shipgirl sort of book featured in present time (excluding war in Ukraine because i find it disrespectful if i write or modify it in the book) with all of current old countryhumans +adding new ones!

now for the poll part.
i want to start the story as you, reader chan/kun currently reading this, being a shipgirl/shipboy/shiplad (consider it a non binary ship- call because i don't know what else to use😭) from a certain nation.

nation with the most votes will be your starting country to begin a story:

Japanese Empire/Imperial Japan (IJN)

Kingdom of Italy (RN)

German Empire and Kriegsmarine (SMS/KMS)

USSR/Russian Empire (SN)

UK (HMS)

I'll come back in few days making another update for a new book, thank you all for support you brought to me in this book and i expected to see you soon in a new one <3

-Author san, Richelieau