×10

Germany unlocked the room and carefully entered it closing the doors. Room was dark and no one was there. Germany looked around to find where is Y/n.

Maybe she is in the toilet... Yes, maybe she is there-

He was slammed on the wall and trapped with a metal-like contamination. His head hurt like hell and his glasses broke on the floor. He opened his eyes to see who trapped him. No matter what he doesn't have his glasses, he could still see something unbelievable. His body started shaking in fear. His eyes with pure fear and confusion. Person, no it wasn't a person anymore... Thing what trapped him was looking at him with pure anger. Thing what was standing in front of him could only be called a monster.

It opened the doors and left the room, slamming the doors and blocking the doors with another metal contamination. It stopped, hearing a lot of unknown sounds. It could be hear gun shots, bombing and jets flying around. Adrenaline could be felt in the air and a predict to die. Monster walked outside the apartment being greeted with soldiers pointing guns at it. They looked scared, but they didn't hesitated to shoot. They started shooting at the monster and it didn't collapsed on the ground. They lost all the bullets and they started panicking. Monster pulled out all the bullets and pointed it at the soldiers, shooting them. The bodies collapsed on the ground bleeding without any signs of life. Monster started walking away from the apartment, who knows where.

.

"We spotted weird creature nearby the apartment." we heard Nato saying from his speaker.

"It must be Y/n, please -"

"No, G. E., it's not her. It's something I've never seen before." Nato cutted G. E.

UN and EU looked at each other in confusion. Ever since Y/n ended the call, everyone was worried. R. E. eventually passed out because of exhaustion, leaving Prussia to carry him to his room to rest. Even tho they were slightly enemies and didn't really liked eachother, they were still friends. That's why Prussia sat down on the chair next to his bed and waited for him to wake up. He knew it was just an exhaustion, but he wanted to let R. E. that he cares for him. F. I. and J. E. were following the maps and positions of Russian soldiers. Reichtangle was thinking about the punishment Third will get because of his behavior. He could get a lot of money penalty because of war damage or some years of jail. Reichtangle didn't cared anymore about the punishment, he just wanted to see Y/n healthy and alive. A. H. couldn't do anything then listening classical music in his room to calm his mind. He wanted to hear wonderful voice of Y/n's. He wanted to spend a day with her and talk about anything she wants to, only so he can listen to her.

UN was looking through some papers for Third to make the punishment clear. He will have to pay for war damage and he will stay in strongest russian jail (it's not gulag, i sweaR-). He was also checking situation with war with G. E. He was the one he could trust the most in this war time. G. E. always had a control in his hands at that was something UN needed the most. EU was preparing some papers as well and was drinking tea then and there. He was also preparing questions he will ask Y/n. He never had a chance to talk with a human being. He wanted to learn more about Y/n, just like Asean. He wanted to study human's psychology and even maybe, have some spare time with her to learn more about humans. Asean was receiving a lot of texts and calls from the Asia. Asean countries wanted to know about the war going on and UN's decision.

.

"Give up Soviet... Let me finish you like the time I had in WW2..." Third was teasing.

Soviet quietly hissed in pain Third caused. He was hiding behind a lot of bushes and thorns, so Third couldn't get very close to him. Speaking of Third and Soviet... What happened?
Soviet was going to attack the island with help of Nato and their soldiers. Operation went clean and there was people killed, but that didn't matter now. Soviet and his soldiers made to Third Reich and his soldiers and it ended up that Third and Soviet were alone. As a Nazi leader and member, Third had a Nazi blade what identify members of the Third Reich. They could be used as everyday item, souvenir or a weapon- what was made for. Third also had two guns loaded to the end. Soviet had half loaded gun to shoot Third, and it didn't help him. Third in the world war wasn't a great fighter for Soviet's level, but now... He became stronger.