᯾15

Japanese Empire's POV
[11:03]
We are finally coming home. Everyone was happy about ending of this day. Even Reichtangle, Reich's father, was glad about punishment. Me and Fascist got over it. Treating someone like their weapon is most disgusting thing someone can make.

I miss Y/n-chan. I wish I could make her happy.

We all entered in the palace and went by our paths. I went in the kitchen for some bubble tea. It always makes me relaxed beside normal tea. I took  plastic bottle with some bubble tea in it and started drinking my worries away.

"You two needed to protect me! It's our dream to erase his existence!" Reich yelled.

"Perhaps it's only your dream to erase him." Fascist said.

"I remember all of my mistakes from WW2 and I forgave myself and paid the price for it." I said. "I won't make the same mistake again and lose someone again."

I was walking down the hallway all alone. Others were probably in their offices or in their bedrooms. I heard door unlocking and opening, as I slowly turned backwards.

"Japanese Empire." Y/n-chan said.

"Y/n-chan, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked her with a small smile.

"I had a nightmare." she answered. "I can't sleep."

"Do you wanna come to my room? We can watch anime until you feel tired." I said.

She nodded and walked beside me. We slowly came to my room and entered in. I closed the doors and placed my top uniform and hat on the clothing hanger and placed my boots beside the doors. I took the TV remote and turned on Sailor Moon.

[Timeskip to 2:38 AM]
I slowly yawned and looked at my watch to see the time.

"Jeez Y/n-chan, you need to go to sleep." I said.

"I don't wanna." she said. "I'm afraid I will dream about him."

Oh no... This can't be good.

"About who? Third Reich? Ahahah... He is far away now." I cheered the atmosphere.

She didn't respond. She was still hugging her knees. I sat down on my bed and looked at her.

"You can sleep with me tonight." I softly said. "I can try to comfort you until you fall asleep."

She slowly stood up and walked to me. I layed in my bed and so did she. I placed warm blanked on both of us and handed her one of my Hatsune Miku pushies. She took it and hugged it. I took my Sakura Miku plushie and turned off the sleeping table light.

[Time unknown]

In the cold room I was sitting and looking at nothing.
I was looking at my bare hands hoping that I did the right thing today. Leaving one of my Axis was the huge difference in my life, and I won't forget it.

"Is everything alright mama?" I heard Japanese accent behind me as it hugged me.

"Yes, I am okay Japan." I exhaled.

"It's fine. Everything will be fine. Care for Y/n-san, okay?" she said and tears surrounded my body.

I was socking wet as I looked behind myself and saw no one. I could only hear unknow distant sobs...

I opened my eyes as I heard soft and quiet crying and sobbing beside me. Y/n-chan had her back turned to me and she was crying. I sat up and gently shaked her.

"Hey hey... Is everything okay?" I asked.

She turned around as she tried to hold her tears and sobs.

"It was him." she sobbed. "It was so scary and I thought it was real..."

I gently hugged her and somehow cuddled her? It doesn't matter now, all she needs is a comfort to go back to sleep.

"Shhhh, everything will be fine. It's just a dream." I whispered.

We stayed in this position for some time and all I heard was slow breathing knowing that she fell asleep.

Sleep well, Y/n-chan.

Happy 2021!

Hi hello I'm sorry for being dead for 2 months idk. I was about to do a birthday special in November but I was overly busy.

When I started writing this chapter I felt so unmotivated, but it's like 1 AM now while I'm writing this, so I got inspired by song "Last Night Good Night" by Hatsune Miku 😭💞

Also is it a good idea of me to do special chapter? Like,,, I was planning of writing soft (SFW) things you and countries from this book would do in a relationship. So tell me in the comments if I should do it.

I'm gonna go commit battery charger so goodbye 🤠👌