☆3

You guys are overly sweet 🤧🤧🤧thanks everyone who read introduction and first part🥺🥺

"...... nh.....n-n... N...... N-NO!" I screamed and woke up.

I was still in my bed. I looked around and saw my window open. I touched my forehead and noticed some liquid. I'm not melting, I'm just... sweating.

That's odd Y/n.

I looked at my bedroom's door. I quietly get up and walked to them. I tried to open the door. Locked. Good, no one tried to get in. Yet. I walked back to my bed and get in. I hid myself in clean sheets knowing that nightmare is just a nightmare.

<morning beep beep>
I woke up with sunlights going over my face. I yawned. I got up and walked over my closet for my uniform. I took it out and changed my clothes. I tided up my bed and put my Pj's (or whatever white thing you wear) in the closet. I walked to the mirror and fixed my (h/l) hair.

I unlocked the room and put the key in my pocked by my chest. I opened my room and saw Second in the hallway going to me after he saw me.

Oh no Y/n, what should I say?? Think, what should I-

"Good morning Y/n."

"O-oh good morning German Empire!" I greeted back.

"Please just call me Second." He said.

"Oh, right um... Second." I said.

He hummed.

"You are coming on breakfast with us?" He looked again at me.

"Sure, why not..." I replied and started following him.

We left the hallway and passed the living room. After the living room, Second opened one more big door. There was one big table and almost everyone was here. I guess this is their dinning area once again.

"Y/n good morning!" Third said.

"Konichiwa Y/n-chan!" J.E. greeted as well.

I just waved and gave them a smile. I sat down to the first empty chair, which was between Russian Empire and Austria-Hungary. I took my food and started to eat like anyone else. But, there was a little problem. In the opposite side of table was Third Reich. Sometimes I catched him looking at me while eating. I started to sweat like when I firstly woke up in the middle of the night.

▪︎Japan Empire's POV

While I was eating and chatting a bit with Fascist, I noticed something about Y/n-chan. She seemed to be a bit nervous and I saw her sweating a bit.

Is she having a fever? She looks like she saw a ghost. Wait a minute.

I looked at Reich with my eyes not moving head, so he don't notice. He was sitting left from me, in the opposite side of Y/n-chan's seat.