×7

[10:18 AM]

I slowly woke up in my lavender smelled sheets. I rolled around to motivate myself to get up. After five minutes, I got up and went to my closet. I took my kimono and dressed myself. I went to mirror and looked at myself. I forgot about the necklace Third gave me. I took it and placed it around my neck. I tied myself and unlocked my room.

Hallway was quiet. No one was in the palace. I left my room and started walking down the hallway. I opened big doors and entered in living room. I saw plate with some pancakes. I sat down and started eating them. I saw my book I left yesterday with a pen. I took it and continued writing it.

Some time later

I was silently writing down my book until I heard knocking on my doors.

Maybe someone went to check if I'm alright.

I got up and walked to the doors. I opened them and saw a person. Person was wearing black uniform and had german cross on left side of his chest. Person was looking like he was in early 40.

"Good day. Are you Y/n?" he asked.

"Yes. Do you need anyone? Currently everyone is busy, but I can leave them a message." I answered.

"No no... I'm G/n and I come from Germany with order to pick you up. Order was ordered by Third Reich." he said making eye contact with me.

"Oh I see. Do I need to take some things with me?" I asked letting him in.

"Just take clothes and hygiene stuff." he said entering.

I nodded and went to my room. I opened my closet and took a small traveling bag and placed it on my bed. I took my two kimono's I got from Japan and some spare shoes. I took my toothbrush and placed it in the bag.

I closed the bag and left my room. I went back in the living room and took my book. I nodded to G/n that I'm ready to go. He hummed and we both left the palace. We both walked to little-private like airplane and entered. I took a seat and looked back at G/n who was talking to a pilot.

"Where are we going, if I can ask?" I asked.

"Island Borkum." he answer.

I hummed and rested my back on the seat and slowly fell asleep.

[15:38 PM]
I slowly woke up feeling airplane being slower and slower.

"We are here." G/n said.

I fully opened my eyes and took my bag. Airplane doors opened and I left the plane and saw Third Reich outside waiting for me with some other country. I stepped to them and being greeted with a smile from Third.

"Welcome to Borkum! Did you had a nice flight dear? Third asked.

" Mhm... "I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ah, I see." he chuckled. "Anyways, this is my son Germany."

"Nice to meet you." I sad while shaking his hand.

They both leaded me to the big apartment next to a massive amount of water. We all entered and Germany leaded me to the guest room.

"Here you will be sleeping. Please make yourself like you are at home." he said and left the room.

I looked through the window and saw a beautiful view. I saw some birds flying around and I felt so peaceful. I opened small closet and placed my kimono and yukata (I found out that yukata is a summer kimono!). I also placed my shoes in there and closed the closet. I fixed my kimono and silently left from my new room. I went downstairs and saw Germany and Third talking about something in the hallway. I decided to approach them.

Countryhumans x Reader {Bacterial Contamination}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें