×6

-Entry number 2: Cyber Thunder Cider-

Sensitive topics/blood warning!

[10:17 AM]
"I'm comming" I jumped from my bed and ran to the doors.

"ah, hello Prussia!" I opened the doors.

"hello Y/n. Guess who got a free day~" he said.

"You?"

"Why of course! So, since you like to go outside, I planned to go in garden with you." he smiled.

My eyes sparkled.

"In... Garden?" I asked.

"Yes, since you liked the first time." he replied leading me from my room.

I quietly followed him behind. When we entered in living room, everything was once again quiet. No one except me and Prussia. I tied up my kimono and hair while Prussia was taking some things.

"Ready?" he looked at me and opened the doors.

I left the palace and waited for Prussia to come. He leaded the way and I quetly followed him behind.

Test number 27

"T/n (test name) , please stay with us!"

"I-I-I can't! M-my everything h-hurts so much!" T/n cried louder and louder.

"CV7, we will be back in a minute..." doctors and nurses said and patted my shoulder.

I was laying on hospital-like testing bed. Nurse was beside me holding my hand that everything will be alright.

"What is wrong with T/n? She was okay all these days..." I asked the nurse.

"It must be something with her DNA, darling... Virus must mutated in her body. But, she will be fine..." nurse smiled at me.

All of the sudden, I didn't heard her crying. She was normally breathing and doctors were doing main notes.

Until...

Splat!

Curtains were covered with bloody splats and I heard T/n crying violently and yelling for help. Nurse hugged me tightly and covered her face in my hair.

With third "help me" escaped her lips, her breathing stopped.

That was the moment when my eyes decided to show how it is...

... To loose one and only friend...

"Y/n..." Prussia said.

"H-huh?!" I snapped back in the reality and looked at him.

"We are here..." he said. "... Can I ask you, as a friend, why are you crying?"

I touched my face until I realized I was silently crying, like the day I lost T/n... Prussia pointed a little picnic area and patted the spot to sit. I quietly sat down.

"Now, did I do anything wrong?" he asked curiously.

"N-no... I just -" I stopped. "I have really bad memory of my first ever friend... While we were in the lab."

"Oh... Well uh, what is their name?"

"She never told me her real name. They called her T/n or CV8. She was the most sweet person I ever met. She always comforted me after experiments."

"Ah, well that is just sweet." Prussia smiled.

"While I was contaminated with bacteria, she was with virus. That caused her death." I wiped off my tears.

Awkward silence.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n... I didn't knew..." Prussia looked away.

"... It's fine. It's not your fault after all..."

I felt two warm arms wrapped around me me.

¦
¦
-'Meanwhile in Germany

"Borkum will be perfect place!" Third Reich cheered. "Mansion is big enough and there is a beach."

"Okay, tell me again... What are we doing Vater?" Germany asked setting his glasses.

"We are going to crush Soviet. And this time Germany, we are going to win." Third smiled.

"Oh god, why did I agreed on that?" Germany facepalms.

"Look on the bright side son, you will meet Y/n."

Germany took some files for the mission and his paperwork.

"I expect that you will not hurt her." Germany looked at his dad for few seconds and left the room.

Third stayed quiet for a while.

"You too Germany...."

¦
¦
-'Back to you

I hugged back Prussia and cleared my porcelain face from tears. When the hug ended, Prussia took out some book.

"I heard you read fantasy~" he smiled at me.

I nodded. He handed me the book.

"I found this book and I was thinking that you would like it." he said.

"T-thank you..." my e/c eyes shined at the book.

Rest of the morning and the afternoon me and Prussia spend being on picnic, walking in the garden and reading our books.

-Time skip-

[7:29 PM]
"Thank you for a day outside." I thanked.

Prussia smiled and blushed a bit. Seeing his blush made my cheeks warm. As we walked to the palace, I looked again at him.

"Who will be with me tomorrow?" I asked.

"Dunno... You will probably be alone. We wanted to give you some space." Prussia shrugged.

"Oh... Okay..." I said and looked away.