☆1

"Did she moved yet?" Doc asked.

"No, she is just sitting there fooor... 2 hours straight." Another doctor said.

"I'll ask nurse to keep an eye on her, let's take a break." Doc said leaving window.

After his co-worker left, their place is now replaced with nurse watching Y/n just sitting in the grass. Few minutes passed, Y/n opened her little yellow bag. She took her empty notebook and one sharp pencil. On her right hand was little paper detector. Detector was meant for not passing more than 10 meters away from lab. She get closer to detector and siletly cut it and placed it in the long grass. She finaly stood up pretending like she is writing something. Then she turned to nurse.

"Excuse me." She started. "In my room is one f/c (favorite color) notebook, do you mind if you go in my room and bring it to me?"

"No problem Y/n!" Nurse replied and left.

Few seconds later.

Y/n started to run. She was running like never in her whole life. Every 3 seconds faster and faster. Alarm sound started in the air. Y/n was just focusing on the woods in front of her. She entered the woods and still her body was getting faster and faster, not paying attention how much bruises she was getting. So many years being an expiriment are over.

"You can do it Y/n, your dream is finaly becoming true! Just a little bit-"

"AAAAH!" she screamed falling in some sort of a hole.

Her eyes close, her body wasn't in charge anymore, only falling and hitting some unknown objects are only thing happening now.

USSR's POV
"This is your first time hunting with someone?" Japan Empire asked.

"Russian Empire sometimes go hunting with me. It rarely happends because he likes to be alone." I replied.

Me and Japan Empire after hour were still walking in the woods hoping for something. She had her katana and I had my good old gun for hunting.

I stopped.

"Shhhh." I said and took my gun.

J.E. prepaired her katana. We heard something moving not so far from here. We were quietly walking over to the sound. I loaded my gun. I jumped from the bush and I was about to shoot until-

"SOVIET DON'T!" I heard a scream from J.E. and I quickly shoot in the air.

I just stared at the sky for a moment and saw J.E. rushing to some girl. Her body was in bruises, some cuts were bleeding and she got a lot of injection marks on her hands.

"She doesen't look okay! We need to take her home!" J.E. said slowly panicking.

"Okay, I'll carry her." I said and carefuly lifted girl and started carrying her.

I tried to be fast as possible like J.E. to get home quickly as possible. It didn't took us 15 minutes and we were home already. J.E. slams the doors and took everyone's attention.

"Do we have guest room ready?!" She asked.

"Yes, of course. Why do you ask?" Prussia asked.

I quickly get inside and J.E. turned back to me pointing at long bedroom's hallway. I heard a lot of gasps coming from others and I quickly ran with J.E. to the guest room.

J.E. opened the doors and I carefuly placed girl on bed's sheets. I cleaned my arms and I saw Fascist Italy coming in the room.

"What happened?!" He asked.