☆5

I dont have CH pics on a new phone, so have extreme cute Miku meme

[10:03 AM]
I knocked on Y/n's doors.

I heard low footsteps. Doors opened and I saw Y/n.

"Good morning J.E." she said.

"Good morning Y/n." I smiled. "Since everyone is busy now... And I have a free day... I was thinking that we should hang out more!"

She gave me small smile. And I smiled back.

"Since you are already in dress, we can go eat breakfast because I have things planned"

<time skip owowo>

After we finished breakfast, we quickly washed dishes and I grabbed Y/n's hand and went outside. We walked a bit until we came to plane waiting for us. Pilot opened the doors and we entered.

"Before we fly, do you maybe feel weird when you are traveling?"

"No, I am fine with it. I traveled with plane one time." she answered.

I nodded to pilot to notice him that we are ready.

<another time skip because why not>

After we landed in Tokyo, Y/n was still looking through the window. Pilot opened the doors and we both left the airplane. Shortly after I felt a tight hug.

"Konnichiwa mom!" my daughter said with pure happiness.

"Konnichiwa, Japan-san." I smiled. "As I promised, I will introduce someone to you."

I pointed at Y/n still looking around. Japan ran to her and hugged her.

"Hello! I'm Japan, my mom told me kawaii things about you!" she said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n." she smiled at her.

"Mom, we will go in the store right?" Japan turned to me.

"Why of course!" I smiled at her.

Your POV.
Japan took my hand and started to lead me to somewhere. While we were leaving private airport, on the exit were two more countries.

"Y/n-san, this is South Korea-kun and North Korea-kun." she introduced them to me.

I shaked their hands and she started to lead us in the city.

"Soo, Y/n, how are you?" South Korea asked me.

"Good, you?" I replied.

"Good as well, since I met you-"

"Don't even try to ask her out." North Korea cutted him.

I looked at him having his arm on his brother's mouth. Japan slowly giggled and came beside me.

"They are always like that. Don't worry." she smiled at me.

"This may sound rude, but how old are you?" North Korea asked.

"19" I said.

"See. I told you." he smacked S.K. with his hand.

We were walking 10 more minutes until Japan stopped. She pulled me in some store with a lot of, most likely, japanese symbols.

"Konnichiwa, Japan-chan, how can I help you?" japanese lady asked.

"I would like to buy a special and most beautiful kimono, Tomu-san!" Japan pulled me to lady called Tomu-san.

"Why of course! Let me just check your friends size and you can start choosing."

Tomu took meter for clothes and placed it on my chest, arm and hips. She wrote the numbers on the paper sheet and lead us to other side of the store.