᯾13

Blink.

"I lost." Y/n said.

Martial Law slightly chuckled (you heard me right) as h/c haired girl was rubbing her eyes.

"I challenge you once more. " she said.

"Y/n, we done this 34 times and you didn't win." Martial Law said.

"I swear I will win in blinking competition." she forced.

Martial Law let out happy sigh. 

"Ready, steady, go!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You blinked!" Y/n's eyes widen out of joy.

"What?" Martial Law asked 'confused'.

"I saw you! You blinked!" Y/n said again.

Girl stood up and started to think again and again how she won, eating her favorite candy. Martial Law chuckled at girl's actions and normally sat down on perfectly cut grass.

True, Martial Law wasn't happy like this. Almost always, he was cold and wasn't caring for anything or anyone. Only joy you could see on him was his psychotic sharp smile while watching people dying in their own carousel of agony. 

"...Try not to scare her..."

"I will try." Martial Law said.

"Don't you think that 'try' is weak word for a precious soul like hers?" EU said. 

"What do you mean by that?" UN asked EU.

ASEAN getting the point EU said, turned to Martial Law.

"We know how much you love your brothers. Please, show your soft side to her like you show to them." ASEAN said.

Girl eventually sat down on the grass on the opposite side of Martial Law and offered him his sweets. He formed a small soft smile and took a bit of it.

"So, you said you have brothers, right?" girl asked.

"Yes I do." he answered.

"So, how are they like?"

"Well... to be honest..." Martial Law's eyes softened. "I can't replace them. They are the best brothers and best friends I can ever ask for. They can be annoying sometimes, but I would never replace them."

Girl opened her mouth to ask Martial another question, but loud sound of crashing interrupted them. They both looked at the direction of the noise, what was nearby the garden they were in. Both of them stood up and girl started following Martial. As they were getting closer, they heard sounds of moving more and more. Martial was just 2 meters away from the bush of roses and thorns were the sound was. Y/n peeked behind Martial's back while Martial placed his hand on her head as sign that everything will be fine. 

"Argh...! So many thorns!" voice spoke up from the bushes and a bit of the body could be seen from the bush.

"Polish empire?" Martial asked and removed his hand in disbelief.

"Hm?" Y/n peek more.

Martial walked to the bushes and helped Polish Empire to get out from them. Polish Empire then somehow cleaned himself from the thorns.

"Ah! Thank you a lot! And I...Huh?" Polish Empire smiled until he saw girl standing there and watching them.

"Kto to jest? (Who is that?)" he asked Martial Law so he doesn't offend girl.

"inilah gadis manusia yang memasuki dunia kita 2 bulan yang lalu.(This is the human girl who entered in our world 2 months ago.)" Martial Law replied.

"You are aware that I am standing here without any clue what you are talking about." she answered.

"Just be nice to her, she is the special one who the big four adore, just like the rest of the empires." Martial Law whispered to Polish Empire.

Polish Empire nodded and walked to girl.

"My apologies that such a beautiful flower like you waited." Polish Empire apologised. "My name is Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, but people like to call me Polish Empire for short."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Y/n." she greeted.

Girl noticed wings in silver wig shield and peeked more. Polish Empire saw that and slightly chuckled.

"I bet you would like to ask me if those are real." he said with a smile on his face.

Girl nodded. Martial Law started chuckling with Polish Empire.

"We could perhaps go for some cup of tea, shall we?"

Fufufu, I remember some person telling me in the comments that would be cool if Polish Empire, so I did. I actually find Polish Empire really underrated so Fufufu

Also, sorry for not writing and updates, last update of this book was in August bc I was taking a small break, but then BOOM WELCOME TO HIGH SCHOOL

Also also big news! I might do a second book of Old Countryhumans x Reader but this time, you; my beautiful reader, will be a beautiful gem (fufu land of the lustrous)

And idk if you noticed, but creator of Old Countryhumans x Reader (so called Whirl) disappeared from Wattpad, so I just wanna say that their book was amazing and it inspired me to do this one and next one.... It was a nice book

see ya in next chapter