×8

[11:58 AM]
That awkward time couldn't left the palace. Everyone is worried what is going on with Y/n and most importantly: what is Third doing. Everyone was either looking at the maps, their laptops or just watching others.

"Guys, we got them!" G. E. said.

Everyone looked at him while he turned his phone call so everyone can hear the conversation from the other side.

"What ia going on?" America asked.

"We need your best agents to find someone." G. E. said.

"Okay... I can send FBI and Nato. May I ask why? Did someone got kidnapped?" America asked.

"Yes. Little more than week ago we found half-human girl, she was with us in the palace and she disappeared yesterday." USSR said.

"Third Reich is nowhere to be found and we think he might took her with him." A. H. said.

"... You do realize that you will have to tell UN about this?" America asked.

"We already informed him. He isn't very happy with the situation. He said that we have to clean this without pulling another war. I don't think Reich will go clean with this." USSR answered.

UN took a sip of his tea. He was currently in the "tea room" sitting on the sofa with EU and ASEAN next to him also drinking tea. On the opposite sofa was sitting Prussia with his cup of tea in the hand.

"Tell me Prussia, who is that girl what dissappeared?" UN asked.

"As long she told me, she was abandoned by her parents in the lab in other world and was forced to go through a lot of experiments. He told me also that her blood is connected with some sort of a bacteria what allows her to melt any part of her body. If she didn't escaped the lab, people would test her, so called, 'corrupted version'. That is all she told me." Prussia said and took a sip of his tea.

"Such a tragic backstory." Asean said.

"We won't leave this place until this case ends. I hope you all got the point that we don't want another war." UN said.

"We do UN..." Prussia sadly exhaled.

"What is that book next to you, Prussia?" EU looked at book next to Prussia.

He slowly put his cup on the coffee table and handed EU a book.

"I brought this book for Y/n. She said that she really like fantasy books." he softly smiled. "She is even writing one..."

EU listed through some pages and softly smiled as well. He realized why they kept her. They wanted to be less aggressive and they wanted to open their soft spots. They were still brave and cold on the outside, but they had a soft side. Just like everyone.

|
|
-'Meanwhile
"Wow." Y/n's eyes shined.

Germany and Third chuckled at her. She was holding f/f german chocolate and tried a bit of it.

"Do you like it?" Third asked.

"I love it." she said and took one more bite.

Germany took a bit of his as well and continued to write some of his papers. The silence broke the vibration of Third's phone. He took it and walked to his office, where he kept three computers, desk and sofa.

"Third here." he answered.

"Third, whatever you are doing, stop it right now." Reichtangle said angrily.

"Ah Vater, I have to stop you there." Third smirked to himself. "I won't stop it."

"This isn't the time to play games, UN isn't so happy." Reichtangle said again.

"I don't care what UN says, I'll do what I want and it will success." Third said. "Put this message so everyone can hear it."

Reichtangle put the call out loud so everyone can hear it. Everyone except UN, Asean, EU and Prussia got closer to the phone to listen.

"Speak." USSR hissed.

"Now now Soviet..." Third continued. "If you try to do anything...."

"your dear Y/n will cry her crystal tears out in front of your monitor."

Everyone was devastated at Third's words.

"Don't you dare put a single finger on her!" Soviet hissed again.

"Oh, but I would."

And like that, the phone call ended. Everyone with shocked expression. R. E. took his speaker and turned it on.

"Prussia! Y/n is with Third, and you won't like the news."

UN, EU, Asean and Prussia looked at his speaker.

.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your time, but Germany needs to go." Third entered in the kitchen.

Y/n nodded and Germany left with his father. Y/n took out more plastic packages from the bag she got from Third. The bag was full of sweets and snacks he brought only for her. She took a package of some gummy bears and tried them.

"Sweet and fruity."

She took a package of some sour gummy worms.

"Sour but sweet and great."

She took a package of some jelly beans and took few. She looked at the package to read something.

"Made in America." she said not too loud. "Who are they?"

She took few more beans and ate them. Shortly after she took her book and started writing another part with slowly eating some candy.

.

"Now... What happened?" G/n asked.

"It goes like we planned." Third grinned. "That stupid Soviet finally got the warning."

"And what are you planning to do with her?" Germany asked.

"She won't know about this. She will only be our figure to use without her knowledge." Third answered with bigger grin forming on his face.

.

"Do we have extra weapons, Russia?" Soviet asked.

"Yes we have, I always prepare Moscow for the worst scenario." Russia answered.

"Good, now-" Soviet was cut off with a strong earthquake.

"What is going on?!" Soviet asked through his speaker to G. E.

"We are checking now..." he answered. "You are being bombed."

"What?!" Russia asked shocked.

"Building 400 meters away from your base was bombed." he spoke again.

"Who bombed us?" Soviet asked.

"Give us a moment." G. E. stopped talking for a moment.

"I can't believe this..." Russia said.

"Planes what bombed the building have Nazi symbols." G. E. spoke again.

You son of bitch Third

.

"Do you want more tea?" Prussia asked.

"A bit." UN said.

Prussia took his cup and carefully placed the tea in his put and handed him back. Prussia then sat down on his seat.

".... Prussia! The war started." R. E. said through the speaker.

Everyone looked at Prussia who was holding his speaker. UN couldn't believe Third would actually start something without any warning or without a point. Problem was that they don't know what his point of war is. Is it because he wants to rule the world once again? Is it because he wants to end someone's life?

"Did you tell him to stop it?" Prussia asked.

"We did but..." R. E. stopped. "He said if we try to do anything to get Y/n, he will hurt her."

EU choked with his tea and UN had that traumatized face.

"Now you went just far."