Some rules

SO before this story starts, I'd like to state a few things.

1. I haven't watched 'The Boy' in like three months, and i have horrible memory. So some things will be different and/or inaccurate until i finally get around to re-watching it and fixing any errors i might've made. So don't come at me if  i get something like Brahms' eye color wrong. K?

2. I may or may not end up writing smut chapters, I haven't really decided yet. if i do end up writing smut, i'll put a "♢", To show where the spicy bits are since im pretty sure 90% of you came specifically for it, And a "★" For chapters that don't have anything like an intense make-out scene or just straight up sex in them. 

3. I'm still actively in school, so updates will take a while of you want a semi-decent chapter. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing too, so theres a chance the reason a chapter took longer than a week or two to upload, it was probably because i decided to continuously go over it to make sure it has little to no spelling errors.

4. The timeline is in 2019, and is set three years after the events from the first movie. Now the second movie sucks ass, so we're just gonna pretend it doesn't exist because i don't agree with it in the slightest.

5. In this book, Brahms is 27, and the reader is 26. I know canonically he's like 30, but since when has a fan-fiction on wattpad of all places ever made any kind of sense? It's extremely rare, and i'm too mentally exhausted to care.

Other then that, everything should be fine.

I hope you enjoy the story, and feel free to call me "Bozo", Yeah?

With that, Lets move on.