★ || 𝟙𝟙. 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 || ★

--------------------------------

This Chapter Contains : Swearing, Mentions of violence, Mentions of guns

-------------------------------

I finished making dinner, Which was just some mashed potatoes and macaroni. It was Elijah's favorite, And i was hoping it'd calm him down enough where he'd be reasonable. I set everyone's plates down including mine and let out a sigh. I just stood there, Staring down at the plate in front of me. "[Y/N]..?" I looked over to see Erika peeking from behind a wall staring at me, A worried expression on her face. "I-Is food ready..? I'm really hungry.." I nodded and smiled softly, Watching as she hurried into the room and sat down, Beginning to scarf down her food. 

I guess dad was starving her again..

She stopped and looked up at me. "A-Are you gonna call the others..?" I bit my lip, I know i should, But honestly i don't think i can face them right now. "I'll call them in a moment. I can't look at either of them right now." She nodded and muttered something before shoving another spoonful of food in her mouth. A minute had passed by until Erika looked at me again, Noticeable worry in her eyes. "Something doesn't..Something doesn't feel right. Can you..Can you please tell me the truth about that guy..?" I expected this..

I closed my eyes and sighed, Leaning forward and lowering my head. "I didn't exactly..Agree to be here at first. I broke in on the night i escaped and he found me, choked me out, And basically told me if i wanted to live here for the time being i had to take care of a doll for him. There was a list and everything." I paused, Looking over to Erika who stared intently at me. "Before tonight, The only time i ever saw him was the first night i got here. So i..Don't really know who he is or anything about him for that matter."

"Then...Why is he letting us stay here anyway..?" I shrugged, Sliding the chair far enough from the table so i could sit in it. "From what i've seen, He's here alone. So maybe it was the loneliness? He seemed pretty desperate to convince me to stay here longer, It was the only reason he offered to let you two stay as well." She seemed a bit at ease with my explanation, And placed her spoon down. "I feel a bit uncomfy knowing Elijah isn't here..Can we please call the others now?" I smiled and nodded, Standing up and walking over to the entrance for the kitchen. 

I leaned off the doorway a bit, Calling out that food was ready and going to sit back down. It only took Elijah a minute or two to find the kitchen, The moment he saw the food on the table he hurried to his seat and sat down, Quickly scarfing down the mashed potatoes. "Did dad starve you both again?" Elijah stopped eating and looked up at me, The look in his eyes making me a bit nervous. "Don't call him that. He doesn't deserve that title." Was all he said before going back to eating his food. The room was silent, The only sounds being the clinking of dishes. "I finished cleaning up." I looked over to the doorway, Seeing the man standing there staring at me. The twins stopped eating, Both of them having their eyes on him. "What did you do with the bodies?" Elijah asked, Sitting up and crossing his arms. "Buried, It's far from here so you don't have to worry." He walked further into the kitchen and sat down at the table. He stared at his food but never touched it, Which caused me to raise a brow. 

I guess he doesn't like eating around people because of the mask, But if that were the case he could eat elsewhere and come back to sit down. "What's with the voice?" The man jumped a bit, looking over at Elijah who had a look of unamusement. "What?"

"You talk like a child. Why? Are you using it to manipulate [Y/N]? Is that why she wants to stay so bad?" He didn't respond, He simply shrugged and went back to staring at his food. "W-What's his-..uhm.." Erika fidgeted a bit as she glanced over at me and then over at the man. She must mean his name, And while i'd love to provide that, I have no clue that it is. "O-Oh uh..I'm actually not too su-"