★ || 𝟚. ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 || ★

I woke up to the sun blasting into my eyes, My throat aching to the point i could tell it was definitely bruised, And the pain from my legs had slightly died down aside from again, the obvious bruise I had a feeling was forming on my ankle. I pulled the blankets off me, using the sunlight in the room to check on the lower half of my body.

My legs were bandaged up, And while it was sloppily done, it was still done. As expected, there was a nasty bruise still forming on my right ankle, which I had assumed was going to make it difficult to move around for a while. It took a moment, but the night before had slowly started to come back to me, And my heart rate started to pick up again as I slowly started to remember everything that had happened. I looked around the unfamiliar room, spotting a doll sitting in a chair not too far away with a clipboard in its lap. I struggled for a moment to get up, Eventually making it over to the doll and picking up the clipboard to investigate it.

The handwriting was neat and tidy, I could barely read the cursive, Though, Since I was still very much disoriented from the previous night, But it was written rather well.

"Hello.

You broke into my home, And while I don't appreciate your intrusion, You need a place to stay , And I'm good, So I'll forgive you and let you stay as long as you take care of me. However there are rules you need to follow in order stay.

1. No Guests (There are no exceptions.)

2. Never Leave Brahms Alone

3. Never Cover Brahms' Face

4. Save Any Meals In The Freezer

5. Play Loud Music Daily

6. Wake And Change Brahms Every Day At 8 AM

7. Help With Brahms' Studies (Next page for schedule)

8. Keep The House Clean

9. Read Brahms A Bedtime Story Every Night

10. Give Brahms A Good Night Kiss Every Night

11. Only Alexandria Brings Deliveries. DO NOT Answer The Door Until She Leaves.

Be nice to me, And I'll be nice to you."

My breath hitched in my bruised throat while I read the list of rules, They weren't complex or anything, But who was Brahms? Surely they didn't mean the doll, Right? I mean sure I was grateful I  had a place to stay where my family weren't very likely to find me, But do I even want to stay after what happened last night?

After looking back at the doll, I hesitantly picked it up and held it. It was surprisingly heavy, but something about having it in my arms brought me a form comfort. I gently caressed the smooth porcelain and allowed a small smile to sneak onto my face. This should be easy if they DO mean the doll, Since, Dolls cant mess up a home or throw food at you like a child would, But I should still remember the fact that the night before I literally had been dragged around like a rag doll by something that was obviously not a doll, Meaning there was still a large possibility that whoever that was is still here, Especially since last I checked dolls can't write, Or bandage up injuries, Or drag a [Y/H] person down a hallway like they weigh nothing.

But it wouldn't be best to just...ignore this. Would it?

I mean, I literally just got attacked the night before by a grown ass man who was very much stronger than me, And now I've woken up in a bedroom that isn't familiar to me at all, bandaged up and bruised, with a list of rules and a schedule telling me to take care of what I presumed was the doll. It wouldn't be very wise of me to fuck any of this up if I wanted to get out of this alive.